unarchive In The Box of 71124 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 2 of Sway Bar Brackets - 10062
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60683 (9/16 X 1.350 inches)
- 2 of Sway Bar Bushings - 60205
- 2 of End Link Bushings - 63006
- 2 of End Link Bushings - 63015
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Prothane Sway Bar Bushings
A sway bar bushing plays a huge role in your suspension, so don't settle for rubber. Prothane Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long-lasting part on your sway bar with Prothane's sway bar bushings. Prothane's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
The metal sway bar rotates inside the sway bar bushings, so be sure to use the supplied Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for 71124 | Rear Sway Bar and Endlink Bushings - 19.04 mm | Camaro
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar_border" A decent Upgrade for my factory rear sway bar. "
All the bushings fit well and gave me no problems to install. However the thru holes in the clamps were small, so I had to drill them out to fit correctly.verified_user Verified Buyer - Alvin Pavelka - . Prothane 71124 - 4 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great quality and perfect fit "
Installed these parts on 3/4 inch rear sway bar on 81 Trans Am. The parts arrived quickly, were easy to install and fit perfectly. All items were of excellent quality.verified_user Verified Buyer - Brian Muller - . Prothane 71124 - 5 out of 5