unarchive In The Box of 8.1104 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 - 1242 Rear Torque Mount Insert
- 1 - 1259 Front Torque Mount Insert
- 1 - 1249 Transmission Mount Insert Half
- 1 - 1250 Transmission Mount Insert Half
- 3 - Center Metal Sleeves for 1242, 1259, 1249, 1250
- 1 - Smalll Formula 5 Prelube Tub
- 1 - Installation Instructions #17514
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension Motor Mount Inserts
Energy Suspension's motor mount inserts are crafted out of Hyperflex polyurethane, a material much more durable than rubber that can handle the intense weight, heat, and pressure. Designed to fill the voids built into your OE motor mounts, these inserts will drastically increase the power transfer efficiency from your engine to the wheels. Since the voids were initially put there to reduce NVH, it stands to reason that filling in those voids will have the opposite effect. Installing Energy Suspension's Hyperflex motor mount inserts may increase your NVH, but the increase to overall performance is worth it to some drivers. To top it off, all of Energy's motor mount inserts are covered by a two-year warranty handled in-house here at DST.
The OE Motor Mount
OE motor mounts are usually made out of metal with holes strategically placed to keep most of the engine's vibrations from traveling to the cab. While the OE mounts are decent for the daily driver, the weekend warrior or straight up racer will probably look for an upgrade. Purchasing entire motor mounts can be rather pricey, but what other choices do these drivers have? Energy Suspension's Hyperflex Polyurethane motor mount inserts offer the performance boost of a solid motor mount without the higher cost.
Product Reviews for Motor Mount Inserts - Scion tC - 8.1104
- 5 Star (6)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 8.1104
starstarstarstarstar_border" Review 1 Year Later "
They work way better than the OEM a lot less flex. But as I put a bigger turbo and a lot more power its limited. Need a solid mount.verified_user Verified Buyer - Kevin Agoo - . Energy Suspension 8.1104 - 4 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent company! "
Is a company that I recommend you buy is very responsible, parts arrive on time and has excellent very cheap price. I recommend it to everyone.verified_user Verified Buyer - Jorge L. Gonzalez - . Energy Suspension 8.1104 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Very Impressed "
Install was simple (if you have the right tools/time). Noticeable difference when launching and general shifting. Although there is significant amount of cabin vibration when at idle or low RPMs. Doesn't matter when your car is being built for trackverified_user Verified Buyer - jason - . Energy Suspension 8.1104 - 5 out of 5
Parts installed in about an hour maybe an hour and a half with proper knowledge disassembly and installation. Instructions were good. Better performance, better response of the line and through out all gears. Over all satisfy with producy, a few vibrations may appear if aftermarket modifications are installed (I.E turbo, exhaust and so on)verified_user Verified Buyer - montfort - . Energy Suspension 8.1104 - 5 out of 5