unarchive In The Box of 8.18113 keyboard_arrow_down
- 8.3128 Front Control Arm Bushings
- 4 of 2774 - Upper Control Arm Bushing
- 2 of 15.10.534.39 - Metal Sleeve
- 2 of 2773 - Lower Control Arm Bushing Frnt Pos.
- 2 of 2772 - Lower Control Arm Bushing Rear Pos.
- 1 of 17535 - Instructions
- 8.2116 Rear Spring Bushings
- 8 of 02P02842 - Spring Eye Bushing
- 4 of 02P02843 - Shackle Eye Bushing
- 1 of 17040 - Instructions
- 8.4109 Body Mount Bushings
- 2 of 4241 Front Upper Pos 1.
- 2 of 4242 Front Lower Pos 1.
- 2 of 126.96.36.199 - Metal Sleeve
- 2 of 15.03.59.39 - Metal Washer
- 2 of 15.03.13.39 - Metal Washer
- 4 of 4243 - Upper Pos 2-3.
- 4 of 4244 - Upper Pos 2-3.
- 4 of 188.8.131.52 - Metal Sleeve
- 4 of 15.03.07.39 - Metal Washer
- 4 of 15.08.22.39 Adapter Plates
- 1 of 17P17615 - Instructions
- 8.10106 Rack and Pinion Bushings
- 4 of 10058 - Rack Bushings
- 4 of 15.02.52.39 - Inner Flanged Sleeve
- 1 of 17609 - Instructions
- 8.5140 Front Sway Bar Bushings
- 2 of 05P05976 Front Sway Bar Bushing 30MM
- 8.9101 Front Bump Stop Bushings
- 2 of 06P06351 - Bump Stop Bushings
- 2 of 15.03.23.39 - Metal Washer
- 2 of 15P0511042 - Bolt
- 1 of 17168 - Instructions
- 8.9102 Rear Bump Stop Bushings
- 2 of 06P06352 - Bump Stop Bushings
- 9.6104 Front Spring Isolator
- 2 of 6110 - Spring Isolator.
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension Kit 8.18113
The 8.18113 Energy Suspension Master Kit is a polyurethane replacement kit for a Toyota Tacoma PreRunner and 4 wheel drive. Energy Suspension 8.18113 comes with a two-year warranty and is available in either black or red. Each color is stocked at our on-site warehouse to ship out to you immediately.
Front Control Arm Bushing Kit
Each time you accelerate, brake, go over a bump or turn, the control arms help to keep your wheels in line for a smooth ride. The control arm bushings keep your control arm in place. Replacing a whole control arm can be very expensive with Original Equipment arms costing over 400 dollars to replace all four arms. Luckily for us, we identified that the problem is the rubber bushings, not the whole arm. In this Master Kit is Energy Suspension 8.3128 which includes the upper and lower position bushings for the front of the vehicle. The upper arms are covered by four polyurethane bushings with new steel inner sleeves, two for each side. These inner sleeves are designed to match your OE bolts so you can reuse your bolts with these bushings and keep costs down. The polyurethane will handle the stress put on the control arms without splitting, rotting, wearing or damaging the rest of the control arm.
Front Sway Bar Bushings Kit
Another very important bushing that tends to split or rot is the front sway bar bushing. With one on each side of the front sway bar, these bushings hold the sway bar snug to the frame which allows the sway bar to do its job, keeping maximum tire contact to the ride while turning. Cracked or rotted rubber bushings leave the sway bar loose to flop around leading to a whole mess of problems. Included in this master kit is a part number 8.5140 containing two polyurethane sway bar bushings that will fit a 30mm bar and effectively give your vehicle the performance of a larger sway bar. Now when vehicle manufacturers install sway bars, there can sometimes be a discrepancy on the size they installed, even in the same year and model. To ensure that these bushings will work, we always recommend measuring your vehicle's sway bar diameter. We show you how in our tutorial video
Rack and Pinion Bushings
Just like the sway bar, the rack and pinion set up needs to be held in place for maximum efficiency. Energy has included polyurethane bushing replacements, part number 8.10106, for the rack and pinion as well to ensure a complete upgrade to the truck's suspension.
Front Coil Spring Isolator
Energy has included polyurethane bushing replacement for the front coil spring, part number 9.6104. This polyurethane isolator will help cushing your coil spring as it compresses.
Front and Rear Bump Stops
One of the first rubber pieces to go on a truck is the soft factory rubber bump stops. You will know for sure these are gone when you bottom out and you hear the metal clanging of the control arm slamming against these frames. Install these polyurethane stops to eliminate the clanging of metal parts, reducing the risk of costly repairs down the road. Both the front bump stops, 8.9101, and the rear bump stops, 8.9102, are included in this Master Kit.
Body to Frame Mount Bushings
An often overlooked bushing that almost always needs to be replaced is the body to frame mount bushings. If you haven't caught the theme by now, rubber bushings crack or rot throwing off the body to frame alignment. So in this master kit, Energy Suspension includes part number 8.4109 containing all 6 body mounts for the cab, including the radiator support bushings. These bushings come as a lower half, and an upper half with all new washers included. Polyurethane mounts will last much longer than those rubber bushings, making for a smoother ride and restoring the chassis to the proper body to frame alignment.
Rear Leaf Spring and Shackle Bushings
Last but not least this master kit includes polyurethane bushings for the Rear Leaf Springs and Shackles, Energy Suspension part number 8.2116. These polyurethane bushings will handle the stress that your truck puts on the leaf spring much better than the soft factory rubber bushings, resulting in a smoother ride and better responsiveness under heavy loads. So whether you are hauling your boat, or just hauling the kids, Energy Suspension's leaf spring bushings are a must have in replacing those soft rubber bushings.