unarchive In The Box of 8.3108 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 3126 - Front Control Arm Bushing, Large
- 4 - 3129 - Front Control Arm Bushing, Medium
- 2 - 3125 - Front Control Arm Bushing, Small
- 2 - 9.11108 - Formula 5 Prelube
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 8.3108 | Front Control Arm Bushing Kit | Toyota Pickup 89-95
- 5 Star (5)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (1)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 8.3108
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
These are great no issues at all.verified_user Verified Buyer - Louis Barrales - . Energy Suspension 8.3108 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
The bushings are still solid.verified_user Verified Buyer - Michael Hoff - . Energy Suspension 8.3108 - 5 out of 5
starstarstar_borderstar_borderstar_border" Review 2 Years Later "
Starting to show heavy wear with minimal mileage due to not easily Greased. Editors note: It is very important to use the correct grease when installed. This will prevent possible wear and noise concerns. Depending on the use of these bushings ie: racing, off-road this could cause accelerated wear/verified_user Verified Buyer - Kevin Yarnell - . Energy Suspension 8.3108 - 2 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" very satisfied, excellent product. "
Made a tremendous difference in control and handling on and off road, especially if you are running over-sized tires. The only problem I had with the product was the installation instructions were too vague.verified_user Verified Buyer - Bill Fuller - . Energy Suspension 8.3108 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
- This part
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane