unarchive In The Box of 8.3109 keyboard_arrow_down
- 16 - 3146 Bushing Halves
- 8 - Center Metal Sleeves for 3146
- 2 - 7052
- 1 - Center Metal Sleeve for 7052
- 2 - 7051
- 2 - 9.11108 Formula 5 Prelube Tubes
- 1 - Installation Instructions # 17019
- 1 - Installation Instructions # 17039
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
HyperFlex Control Arm BushingsA control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushing provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing, but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 8.3109 | Celica | Rear Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
- 5 Star (4)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 8.3109
starstarstarstarstar" Reputable "
A little modification needed but overall very pleased with your company.verified_user Verified Buyer - Brian Smith - . Energy Suspension 8.3109 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" wish i had bought these years earlier "
Bought as part of a complete package. they made my car so much better. Drives just as good as my neon and the celica is 19 years older. I will put these on all my cars and toys they make them for.verified_user Verified Buyer - anthony jackson - . Energy Suspension 8.3109 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" very impressed "
These bushings made the most difference of all. They eliminated wheel hop and some torque steer issues. The car is stiff and precise like it had stiffer springs. Much improved handling.verified_user Verified Buyer - drew grindstaff - . Energy Suspension 8.3109 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" very nice as always "
This kit also fits Toyota Van Wagon up to 1985 model. 86-89 require making longer center spacers for the lower arms. 2.350" LONG X 3/4 OD AND 14MM ID. I got the black ones with no lube and they were a little squeaky for about 150 miles or so. No troubles now and my rig is running strong.verified_user Verified Buyer - walter schoennauer - . Energy Suspension 8.3109 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What years of the Toyota Celica does part number 8.3109 fit?
- Part number 8.3109 fits a 1978-1985 Toyota Celica.
- Will the polyurethane bushings, part number 8.3109 make my ride more harsh?
- The polyurethane will make it a little bit more of a stiff ride, but not by much. Here is our blog explaining this, http://www.suspension.com/blog/rubber-v-polyurethane-suspension-bushings/