unarchive In The Box of 8.3124 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 3484 Large Bushing Halves
- 2 - 3485 Small Bushing Halves
- 2 - Center Metal Sleeves for 3484, 3485
- 1 - Installation Instructions #17500
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Dependable Performance, Dependable Coverage
Energy Suspension crafts each of their trailing arm bushings with Hyperflex polyurethane, a material much more durable than rubber that can handle the intense weight, heat, and pressure. But increased durability isn't the only thing Energy Suspension offers. Hyperflex polyurethane is also firmer than rubber. This sturdiness increases your trailing arm's effectiveness. Now, this sturdiness also slightly increases your NVH, but the added safety and longevity are well worth the trade-off. Plus, all of energy's trailing arm bushings are covered by a two-year warranty handled in-house here at DST.
Energy Suspension Trailing Arm Bushings
Designed to connect your chassis, rear axle, and shocks, trailing arms have to support tons (literally) of weight and pressure. Used at the arm's primary mounting points, your OE trailing arm bushings also have to bear this weight. Unfortunately, your OE trailing arm bushings are made of a soft rubber that's prone to cracking and falling away. With Energy's Hyperflex polyurethane trailing arm bushings installed, you will have peace of mind knowing that your suspension is performing better than ever.
Product Reviews for Trailing Arm Bushings - Scion xB - 8.3124
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 8.3124
starstarstarstarstar" Definitely made a difference "
These definitely stiffer than stock so dont expect to feel the same ride. Installation was easier.verified_user Verified Buyer - Arnold Bon - . Energy Suspension 8.3124 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Installed these bushings in a 2001 Yaris T-Sport and they work great so far.....one of the best performance mods you can do to your yaris.verified_user Verified Buyer - Robin Obergfell - . Energy Suspension 8.3124 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Installation was easy and product served its purpose. "
Installed the new bushings and brought alignment back. The vehicle feels more stiff and handles far better. I recommend this product.verified_user Verified Buyer - Joe Cito - . Energy Suspension 8.3124 - 5 out of 5