unarchive In The Box of 8.3127 keyboard_arrow_down
- 8- 2752 Upper Control Arm Bushings
- 4- 2753 Lateral Link Bushings
- 4- 2754 Rear Toe Link Bushings
- 4- 2755 Rear Trailing Link Bushings
- 4- 2756 Spindle to Trailing Link Bushings
- 2- 8374 Lateral Link Bushing
- 10- 188.8.131.52 (.875”O.D x .562”I.D x 1.960”L) - For All Positions except spindle to trailing arm position.
- 2- 184.108.40.206 (.875”O.D x .562”I.D x 1.800”L) - For Spindle to Trailing Arm Position.
- 1- 17522 Instruction Sheet
- 4- 9.11108 Grease (Different quantity supplied with master kit)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 8.3127 | Rear Control Arm Bushing Kit | Toyota Supra 1987-1992
- 5 Star (6)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 8.3127
starstarstarstarstar" Great product "
Not even run the car with the bushing but seem to be much "stiffer" than original and easy to install! Looks very nice on my rebuilt sub-frame.verified_user Verified Buyer - William mercier - . Energy Suspension 8.3127 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
They working great, but i drive my car only in summers, so mileage is still quite low.verified_user Verified Buyer - Ari Kohonen - . Energy Suspension 8.3127 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" Review 1 Year Later "
10k miles since. No squeaking. Although i do wish lengths with bushing sizes where matched to a picture on where they go. On the supra they can fit in many locations. I currently have 2 in the wrong place just dont want to take it apart again and have alignment doneverified_user Verified Buyer - Adam M Grantz - . Energy Suspension 8.3127 - 4 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great kit! "
No problems yet, easy to install with good documentation. Inner steel sleeves could be marked with Numbers like the poly parts to reduce the risk of wrong placement.verified_user Verified Buyer - Fredrik Heckscher - . Energy Suspension 8.3127 - 5 out of 5