unarchive In The Box of 8.3129 keyboard_arrow_down
- 8 of 3495 - Rear Lower Outer Bushing
- 4 of 3496 - Rear Lower Inner Bushing
- 4 of 15.10.519.39 - Metal Sleeve; 1.00" x .563" x 2.352"
- 8 of 3497 - Rear Upper Outer Bushing
- 4 of 3498 - Rear Upper Inner Bushing
- 4 of 15.10.324.39 - Metal Sleeve; .875" x .500" x 2.140"
- 8 of 9.11108 - Grease
- 1 of 17536 - Installation Instructions
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension provides grease to install these parts, but you can never have too much. Grab an extra 3-pack of grease so you can more liberally apply grease when installing.
8 ounce tub of High Performance Grease by Energy
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 2keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 8.3129 | Rear Control Arm Bushing Kit | Toyota 4Runner 03-09
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 8.3129
starstarstarstarstar" high quality "
Excellent spare parts. Work well in off-roadverified_user Verified Buyer - Igor Chugalskiy - . Energy Suspension 8.3129 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will part number 8.3129 fit my 2002 Toyota Sequoia?
- No, part number 8.3129 will not fit the 2002 Toyota Sequoia.
- Can I purchase just the 3497 and 3495 bushing out of kit number 8.3129?
- We do sell by just the piece, you will need to speak to one of our reps to help get this pieces and prices for you.