unarchive In The Box of 8.4101 keyboard_arrow_down
- 6 - 4014 - Body Mount Bushings
- 4 - 4013 - Body Mount Bushings
- 2 - 4015 - Body Mount Bushings
- 2 - Small Outer Metal Washers
- 4 - Large Outer Metal Washers
- 6 - Center Metal Sleeves
- 1 - Installation Instructions - #17044
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Body to Frame Mount Bushings
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a stronger material for a body to frame mount bushing. Polyurethane is able to handle the constant beating a body mount takes and is not vulnerable to road grime or UV rays. With Energy Suspension's body mounts, you can protect your body to frame attachment, and your smooth ride, for years to come.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber body mounts to attach a body and frame. Over time these bushings deteriorate due to wear and tear, UV rays or road grime. Once the rubber starts to fail, the attachment point is compromised and the bushing can literally just fall off. Without body to frame mount bushings, the smooth connection between your body and frame is gone and your smooth ride is gone with it. Now bumps and potholes will really put your seatbelt to work.
Product Reviews for Body Mount Bushings Kit - Toyota Pickup - 8.4101
- 5 Star (7)
- 4 Star (2)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 8.4101
starstarstarstarstar" quality parts "
The only drawback was no installation instructions were included, had to find instructions elsewhere. Editors note: The Energy Suspension instructions do not show where the mounts fit. Energy has been contacted to correct the issue.verified_user Verified Buyer - Valorie Banks - . Energy Suspension 8.4101 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great product "
Great product, i just wish they would make the factory bottom bushing washers for each application and supply them with the kits because my 1979 toyota truck did not have the factory washers on the truck. They must of rusted away over the years and were replaced with standard washers.verified_user Verified Buyer - Brian lee Simpson - . Energy Suspension 8.4101 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" Review 2 Years Later "
The product seems to be holding up well so far. Im not an expert on the matter. They were relatively easy to install and did fit well from what I remember. My issue is there was no torque specification given for the install nor was there any type of tightening sequence or tightening method for the install. I had to research for myself and hope for the best. Editors Note: Energy recommends that the installer use the OEM torque specs and reassembly of the kits purchased.verified_user Verified Buyer - Brian Barlow - . Energy Suspension 8.4101 - 4 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" great quality "
Easy install only problem had to drill washers to fit factory bolts.verified_user Verified Buyer - richard a kelley - . Energy Suspension 8.4101 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
- This part
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane