unarchive In The Box of 8.4104 keyboard_arrow_down
- 12 - Body Mount Plates - with Nut Welded On
- 2 - Threaded Rectangle Mount Plates
- 14 - Bolts for Use with Mounting Plates - Varied Sizes
- 14 - Metal Washers for Bolts
- 2 - Lock Washers
- 12 - 4146 Bushing Seats for Mount Plates
- 2 - 4144 Spacer Bushings - Tall
- 10 - 4145 Spacer Bushings - Medium
- 2 - 4143 Spacer Bushings - Short
- 2 - 4147 Body Mount Bushings
- 4 - Retainers for 4147
- 1 - Installation Instructions # 17240
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
question_answer Ask us a Question
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Body to Frame Mount BushingsEnergy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a stronger material for a body to frame mount bushing. Polyurethane is able to handle the constant beating a body mount takes, and is not vulnerable to road grime or UV rays. With Energy Suspension's body mounts, you can protect your body to frame attachment, and your smooth ride, for years to come.
Replacing the Faulty RubberO.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber body mounts to attach a body and frame. Over time these bushings deteriorate due to wear and tear, UV rays or road grime. Once the rubber starts to fail, the attachment point is compromised and the bushing can literally just fall off. Without body to frame mount bushings, the smooth connection between your body and frame is gone and your smooth ride is gone with it. Now bumps and potholes will really put your seatbelt to work.
Product Reviews for Body Mount Bushings Kit - Toyota Landcruiser 40 Series
- 5 Star (12)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (2)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 8.4104
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Rock solid product.verified_user Verified Buyer - Steffan wigert - . Energy Suspension 8.4104 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Works well "
Installed easy, I put it on a 1971 FJ40. it installed easy I kinda like the idea of having SAE bolts so that if I need to I can find replacement bolts if needed, works well I wish it came with the front apron cushion and that the pins for the rear bed cushions were large enough to stay in the holes but I think it will work wellverified_user Verified Buyer - Jacob Ives - . Energy Suspension 8.4104 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Good product "
The body mounts I ordered from Energy Suspension were very good. As most LandCruiser builders know, an FJ40 is not a Jeep...especially when it comes to the frame. Unlike a CJ, the chassis frame on a Cruiser is a dynamic part of the suspension and is designed for repetitive flexing over terrain. No lengthy tracks of welding and the inherent limitations and fractures associated with the Chrysler design. The way the body tub and panels anchor to the FJ40 frame is critical. I feel the Energy Suspension product meets and exceeds the performance of the stock components. My only gripe is that of the ASE fasteners. The functionality of the provided fasteners is fine when a high end restoration is not a priority.verified_user Verified Buyer - Better-Built Auto - . Energy Suspension 8.4104 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great product "
Very easy to install for the most part. I had a couple of spots where I had to hold the nut with a wrench to keep it from spinning. If the walls in the bushing that hold the nut were a tad taller it might help with that. All the parts had great fit and quality. I would buy this kit again in a secondverified_user Verified Buyer - Raymond Mason - . Energy Suspension 8.4104 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Does the frame mount bushings kit for a 1973 fj40 require that the body be off of the frame for installation? or can it be done with the frame still on?
- You will have to Raise the body high enough to remove and replace the mounts.