lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Body Mount Bushings Kit - Toyota Tacoma - 8.4109
Energy Suspension Body to Frame Mount Bushing Kit 8.4109
This is the Body to Frame Mount Bushing kit for a 2005-2013 Toyota Tacoma 2 wheel drive, 4 wheel drive and PreRunner: Part Number 8.4109. An often overlooked bushing that almost always needs to be replaced is the body to frame mount bushings. Rubber bushings crack or rot and throw off the cab to bed alignment, leaving a very bumpy ride in their absence.
Energy Suspension's polyurethane replacements are far more durable than the stock rubber mounts, so they can handle the stress this vehicle puts on the body mounts. Using a durometer, or hardness, that is catered specifically to this truck, Energy Suspension's polyurethane mounts are soft enough for a smooth ride, but are strong enough to handle any type of road. By installing Energy Suspension's body mounts, you can also restore the chassis to the proper cab to bed alignment. Energy Suspension has included all 6 body mounts for the cab, including the radiator support bushings. These bushings come as a lower half, and an upper half with all new washers included.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Body mount bushing kit 8.4109 ,will this work for my Tacoma?
- yes, part number 8.4109 will fit your Tacoma!
- Will part number 8.4109 fit my 2003 toyota tacoma double cab 4x4?
- No, part number 8.4109 will not fit the 2003 toyota tacoma double cab 4x4.
- Would the body mount kit: 8.4109 work on my 2008 Toyota Tundra?
- No, part number 8.4109 will not work on the 2008 Toyota Tundra.