unarchive In The Box of 8.5102 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 5049 - 23mm Stabilizer Bar Bushing
- 8 - 4803 - End Link Grommet
- 1 - 9.11103 - 6 Grams Mini Grease Package
- 1 - 17039 - Instructions Stabilizer/Track Arm
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Sway Bar Bushings
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, which is a much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long lasting part on your sway bar with Energy Suspension's sway bar bushings. Energy Suspension's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Be sure to use Formula 5
The sway bar bushing sees a lot of action, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 8.5102 | Front Sway Bar-Endlinks Bushings - 23 mm | 4Runner
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 8.5102
starstarstarstarstar" Good "
Easy installation once the old bushings have been removed. A slight increase in front end stiffness, but improved handling.verified_user Verified Buyer - Timothy Ho - . Energy Suspension 8.5102 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- I purchased the sway bar and end link bushings from you over the past weekend and relieved them yesterday, I was looking at the instructions and on the sway bar bushing it says to lubricate the ID of the bushing but nothing about the OD. One of the products you sell is the sway bar bushing with the retainer clamp attaching the bar to the frame. This clamp has a grease fitting. That tells me that maybe the OD of the bushing should also be greased. Can you give me some insight as to the instructions vs the design which apparently lubes the OD also
- The ID of the sway bar bushing should be lubricated. Not the OD or where the bracket wraps around the bushing. The only moving part is the sway bar in the bushing. That is the only position that needs the grease. Do not use chassis grease to lube the e bushing. That will degrade the polyurethane over time. Use only Formula 5 grease on Energy poly bushings. ...see more