unarchive In The Box of 8.5123 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 184.108.40.206 (.562 x .375 x 2.000)
- 2 - 5340 - 1" Greaseable Sway Bar Bushing
- 4 - 15.03.41.39 (.688 O.D. X .312 I.D. X .080)
- 2 - 15.05.03.39 - 3/8 -16 X 6" Coarse Gr 5 Bolt
- 8 - 4806G - Heavy Duty Universal End Link Grommet
- 8 - 15.03.01.39 (1.250OD X .385ID X .110TH)
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
DST Silver Color - Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whiteline Gold Color Plated - 3 Year Warranty
Energy Suspension provides grease to install these parts, but you can never have too much. Grab an extra 3-pack of grease so you can more liberally apply grease when installing.
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Sway Bar BushingsEnergy Suspension Hyperflex Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, a much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long lasting part on your sway bar with Energy Suspension's sway bar bushings. Energy Suspension's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and does not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
Faulty RubberA sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes the your sway bar to lose it's effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Be sure to use Formula 5The sway bar bushing sees a lot of action, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 8.5123 | Front Sway Bar Bushings - 25mm | Toyota Tacoma 95-00
- 5 Star (5)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 8.5123
starstarstarstarstar" Very good Meterial "
Excellent product highly recommended.verified_user Verified Buyer - Hugo salgado - . Energy Suspension 8.5123 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" High-quaility, performed as expected, satisfied! "
Suspension bushings and brackets were excellent fit and finish. Me and 13-year old son installed them in 45-minutes or less. Best to spray penetrating oil on old bolts and nuts and let sit 45 minutes. Driving up in Maryland roads is tough on trucks, new sway bar bushings soaks up the punishment so much better!:Very inexpensive peace of mind. Thank you!verified_user Verified Buyer - William J. Berry (IV) - . Energy Suspension 8.5123 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great "
Your employees are very efficient. Quickly informed me of a problem and were able to quickly resolve it. I got my parts sooner than expected without any problemsverified_user Verified Buyer - Alvaro lopez - . Energy Suspension 8.5123 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Perfect fit "
I installed these parts on my 99 toyota tacoma last week. I can say that they are a perfect fit and work great. Made a difference in front end feel.verified_user Verified Buyer - kevin russell - . Energy Suspension 8.5123 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- How do I know what sway bar bushing kit I will need.
- You will need to measure your sway bar diameter. The best way is to use a micrometer, but here is a link that shows some other ways you can measure your bar http://www.suspension.com/blog/how-to-measure-a-sway-bar-6-different-ways/
- What comes in the TOYOTA TACOMA FRONT SWAY BAR BUSHINGS - 8.5123 kit, does the washers, bolts, spacers and nuts come in kit?
- IN THE BOX: 2 - 220.127.116.11 (.562 x .375 x 2.000) 2 - 5340 - 1