unarchive In The Box of 8.5130 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 5833 - 25mm Sway Bar Bushings
- 8 - Endlink Grommets
- 8 - Outer Endlink Washers
- 2 - Main Bolts
- 2 - Endlink Spacers
- 2 - Nylock Nuts
- 1 - 911109 Formula 5 Prelube
- 1 - Installation Intructions - #17248
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension Sway Bar Bushings
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, which is a much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long lasting part on your sway bar with Energy Suspension's sway bar bushings. Energy Suspension's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Be sure to use Formula 5
The sway bar bushing sees a lot of action, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 8.5130 | Front Sway Bar Bushings - 25mm | Scion xB 2004-2006
- 5 Star (34)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (1)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (1)
Energy Suspension 8.5130
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Worked fine until I wrecked the car 5 months ago!!verified_user Verified Buyer - Douglas Polcuch - . Energy Suspension 8.5130 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Still super happy with these parts. Bushings look good still, even after a year of my crazy driving style.verified_user Verified Buyer - Graham Widmann - . Energy Suspension 8.5130 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstar_borderstar_border" No sweat install with the right tools and attitude. "
My 2005 Scion Xb had original sway bay bushings which had deteriorated to the point of complete uselessness. I knew I could not go wrong with Energy Suspension, and even though many online reviews mentioned the bolts being too long I trusted them to be correct-and they were. Big difference in the geometry with the car on jack stands and the suspension dangling. Once the car is back on the ground there is plenty of clearance. And a noticeable difference in cornering and overall feel through the steering wheel. Probably the best bang for your buck upgrade to this vehicle!verified_user Verified Buyer - Jeff De Motte - . Energy Suspension 8.5130 - 3 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Awesome parts "
Hello everyone. I had a lot of issues with universal drop links and the original scion ones. The energy ones are the best I have ever tried. I have install them in three or four scions and all of my customers where amazed. Bravo guys!!!verified_user Verified Buyer - Dimitris Zekios - . Energy Suspension 8.5130 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What do the instructions mean when it says do not grease? Does that mean I do not grease any of my bushings from kit number 8.5130?
- In kit number 8.5130, you do not grease the end link bushings, however, you do need to grease the sway bar bushings.
- Can you ship the 8.5130 to me? I live in Holland.
- Yes, we do ship to Holland.