unarchive In The Box of 8.5130 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 5833 - 25mm Sway Bar Bushings
- 8 - Endlink Grommets
- 8 - Outer Endlink Washers
- 2 - Main Bolts
- 2 - Endlink Spacers
- 2 - Nylock Nuts
- 1 - 911109 Formula 5 Prelube
- 1 - Installation Intructions - #17248
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension Sway Bar Bushings
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, which is a much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long lasting part on your sway bar with Energy Suspension's sway bar bushings. Energy Suspension's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Be sure to use Formula 5
The sway bar bushing sees a lot of action, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 8.5130 | Front Sway Bar Bushings - 25mm | Scion xB 2004-2006
- 5 Star (31)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (1)
Energy Suspension 8.5130
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Actually, I just reordered the same parts, the sway bar end links failed I dont know why I do live on the side of Oahu Hawaii where you need to go over a hill to get to work may be too much turns at 40mph killed it? Editors Note: Sway bar end links take a lot of abuse. Especially on rough, curvy roads.verified_user Verified Buyer - Terence kaya - . Energy Suspension 8.5130 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great quality. Easy installation. "
So happy with this kit. My end links were worn bad. These new ones are amazing. Noticed improved handling with car and better balance. Very noticable difference. Probably the most bang for your buck as far as a suspension upgrade. I just had my mechanic do it as I already had an appointment for a yearly inspection. It took him 20 mins up on the lift but can easily be done at home with a little more time involved and the right tools. Got the red bushings. Very pleased with this item.verified_user Verified Buyer - THOMAS A BLAKE - . Energy Suspension 8.5130 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Everything is perfect,great great parts Thank you.verified_user Verified Buyer - Daniel Gandra da Costa Pinto - . Energy Suspension 8.5130 - 5 out of 5
starstar_borderstar_borderstar_borderstar_border" PAIN IN THE ARSE "
FOR 2004 AND 2006 SCION XB. 1.Bolts too long. Needs 4in, kit provides 4.5. 2. Needs grade 8 bolt. Grade 5 provided in kit. 3. Spacer too long. Needs .5 in spacer. Kit provides 1in. Must be cut. Had to take to machine shop.Works great once you get it on, easy to install AFTER YOU GATHER AND MODIFY THE PARTS.:(\nEditors Note: When a vehicles has been lifted or lowered this could effect the length of the sway end link. You need to check the link length if the suspension has been modified.verified_user Verified Buyer - RDUC - . Energy Suspension 8.5130 - 1 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What do the instructions mean when it says do not grease? Does that mean I do not grease any of my bushings from kit number 8.5130?
- In kit number 8.5130, you do not grease the end link bushings, however, you do need to grease the sway bar bushings.
- Can you ship the 8.5130 to me? I live in Holland.
- Yes, we do ship to Holland.