unarchive In The Box of 9.5130 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - Sway Bar Bushings (one for each side of the vehicle)
- 2 - Outer Brackets (one for each side of the vehicle)
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Sway Bar BushingsEnergy Suspension Hyperflex Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, a much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long lasting part on your sway bar with Energy Suspension's sway bar bushings. Energy Suspension's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and does not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
Faulty RubberA sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes the your sway bar to lose it's effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Be sure to use Formula 5The sway bar bushing sees a lot of action, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 9.5130 | Universal Sway Bar Bushings - 28mm (1.10 inch)
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 9.5130
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Still holding up strong.verified_user Verified Buyer - Gabe Rogers - . Energy Suspension 9.5130 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" Installed easily look great! "
Difficult to find replacement for 93 Dodge Dakota.\nPretty easy to install, looks great.\nToo early to tell about durability, but took the knocking sound out of stabilizer bar. \nI would recommend these to friends and would give a 5 star rating if they last as long as OEM.verified_user Verified Buyer - Robert Martin - . Energy Suspension 9.5130 - 4 out of 5
Yep! The bushings fit GREAT! I was worried that they wouldn't ft because of the shape of the original bracket was slightly different than the one you supplied, but everything went well. The only thing was that I had to supply some hardware to install them(nuts+washers?) and the OEM bracket had the nuts welded to make installation easier which yours did not but like I said earlier, it still worked out just as planned. Great product and I would definitely recommend to a friend! Danverified_user Verified Buyer - Daniel Tempany - . Energy Suspension 9.5130 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great! "
So far, haven't had any issues and have had smooth performance from product.verified_user Verified Buyer - Terry Hendrix - . Energy Suspension 9.5130 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Does part number 9.5130 fit the MK6 GTI H&R 28MM sway bar?
- Part number 9.5130 is fitted for the 28mm sway bar, not a sway bar on a specific vehicle since it is a universal bushing. We cannot guarantee fitment on a universal bushing.