unarchive In The Box of 9.8118 keyboard_arrow_down
- 8 of 4806 - endlink grommets
- 8 of 15.03.01.39 - cupped washer
- 2 of 15.05.04.39 - 3/8"-16 x 7" bolt
- 2 of 15.07.01.40 - 3/8"-16 nut
- 2 of 18.104.22.168 - 9/16"O.D. x 3/8"I.D. x 2.9" sleeve
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
question_answer Ask us a Question
Energy Suspension Sway Bar Endlinks
While your sway bar is intended to maximize contact to the road, it can't accomplish this task on it's own. Sway bar endlinks are just as important as the sway bar itself. Connecting your sway bar to the rest of the suspension, these endlinks allow the sway bar to perform it's task. Should your endlinks wear down or fail completely, you will inevitably feel increased body roll while cornering.
Coverage and Performance
OE replacements will undoubtedly come with rubber bushings. While rubber can easily absorb vibrations from the road, it doesn't hold up for long. Crafted using Hyperflex polyurethane bushings and including a brand new set of hardware, Energy Suspension's endlinks are a significant upgrade over OE replacements. The Hyperflex polyurethane bushings are resistant to both chemicals and physical wear, increasing the endlink's durability and performance exponentially. Plus, Energy Suspension covers all of their endlinks with a two-year warranty handled in-house here at DST.
Product Reviews for Universal Sway Bar End Links 9.8118
- 5 Star (4)
- 4 Star (3)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 9.8118
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
These are in same condition as when I installed themverified_user Verified Buyer - clayton r blachly - . Energy Suspension 9.8118 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" Verry good "
I installed these on my 99 Trans am with UMI sway bars. The quality of this par is very good, and it is easy to install. Ive done this many times and it only too me about an hour in total. its not 5/5 only because I have not been to the track to see if they can hold up to the punishment. but so for this is an excellent product.verified_user Verified Buyer - Jonathan Faught - . Energy Suspension 9.8118 - 4 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent! "
Worked perfectly. Good price and fast service. Thank You.verified_user Verified Buyer - Danial Van Buskirk - . Energy Suspension 9.8118 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" Great Product "
Installed with ease but a bit noisy at slow speed and going over speed bumps but I think that's what you get when you switch from soft stock to polyurethane. At cruising and freeway speed very comfortable and no noiseverified_user Verified Buyer - Peter Beaudin - . Energy Suspension 9.8118 - 4 out of 5