unarchive In The Box of 9.8118_front keyboard_arrow_down
- 8 of 4806 - endlink grommets
- 8 of 15.03.01.39 - cupped washer
- 2 of 15.05.04.39 - 3/8"-16 x 7" bolt
- 2 of 15.07.01.40 - 3/8"-16 nut
- 2 of 188.8.131.52 - 9/16"O.D. x 3/8"I.D. x 2.9" sleeve
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Sway Bar Endlinks
While your sway bar is intended to maximize contact to the road, it can't accomplish this task on its own. Sway bar endlinks are just as important as the sway bar itself. Connecting your sway bar to the rest of the suspension, these endlinks allow the sway bar to perform its task. Should your endlinks wear down or fail completely, you will inevitably feel increased body roll while cornering.
Coverage and Performance
OE replacements will undoubtedly come with rubber bushings. While rubber can easily absorb vibrations from the road, it doesn't hold up for long. Crafted using Hyperflex polyurethane bushings and including a brand new set of hardware, Energy Suspension's endlinks are a significant upgrade over OE replacements. The Hyperflex polyurethane bushings are resistant to both chemicals and physical wear, increasing the endlink's durability and performance exponentially. Plus, Energy Suspension covers all of their endlinks with a two-year warranty handled in-house here at DST.
Product Reviews for 9.8118_front | Front Sway Bar End Links | Buick Century 1966-1972
- 5 Star (21)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 9.8118_front
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Good so far, these are on a summer cruise car, so they should last forever.verified_user Verified Buyer - Daniel Kiskunas - . Energy Suspension 9.8118_front - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Very satisfied with product. After 1 year they look and work like new . If I need this product again I will use the same product.verified_user Verified Buyer - Ronald L Millington - . Energy Suspension 9.8118_front - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" good quality "
After installation, I could feel the difference. Thank you.verified_user Verified Buyer - Robert E Carniaghi - . Energy Suspension 9.8118_front - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Nice upgrade from stock rubber "
Glad I purchased these.verified_user Verified Buyer - Joel Paquet - . Energy Suspension 9.8118_front - 5 out of 5