unarchive In The Box of bt305 keyboard_arrow_down
- Bushing Quantity: 4
- Outer Diameter: 1.174 inch
- Inner Diameter: 0.865 inch
- Barrel Length: 0.104 inch
- Flange Thickness: 0.742 inch
- Overall Length: 0.846 inch
- Sleeve Quantity: 2
- Inner Diameter: 0.745 inch
- Sleeve Length: 1.529 inch
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension Universal Flange Type Bushings
If you are in the market for universal flange type polyurethane bushings, you've come to the right place. If you are a fabricator needing a bushing to finish your design, this is the place to be. Or, if you've just come from your vehicle page and are needing a universal bushing, you're where you need to be. Energy Suspension's polyurethane is an excellent material for bushings. Resistant to chemical, oils, and weathering, poly bushings are far more durable than rubber and will outperform any bushing out there. If you are in the market for universal flange type polyurethane bushings, you've come to the right place. If you are a fabricator needing a bushing to finish your design, this is the place to be. Or, if you've just come from your vehicle page and are needing a universal bushing, you're where you need to be. So if you are having an issue finding a bushing for your specific needs, below is information to help you find a matching bushing from Energy Suspension's selection of universal flange type bushings.
How-to obtain the measurements
To obtain the first measurement you'll need to measure the length of the tube where the bushing will actually go inside. So this won't give you the total length of the bushing we need, just the length of the part of the bushing that will be inside the tube. Next, you will need the outer diameter of the bushing. Now, most of you do not have the luxury of measuring the outer diameter of the bushing you will need. But don't worry, you can simply measure the inner diameter of the tube you are working with and that should give you the diameter of the bushing you need.
Now the Length, or Sleeve length, will be the total length of the bushing you need including the flange. To measure the total length of the inner sleeve that your OE bushing has. If you don't have the OE sleeve that's okay. Just make sure you have the proper Bolt size for the sleeve to match your OE bolt size. If you don't have the bolts either, you'll be making a trip to the hardware store to get a bolt that matches the sleeve that comes with your universal bushings. If you have each measurement matched, but the bushing is too long, you can cut them down to match your needs. Once you have these measurements you can verify that this part will work for your application. If you find that this bushing will not match your measurements, you can go to our Universal Bushing Page to find a bushing that matches your measurements.