lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Moog Alignment Parts
Caster or Camber issues? Moog has got you covered with their line of alignment parts. Moog's engineers have designed this part to give you adjustability and flexibility with the alignment angles in your suspension. Whether caster, camber, or both, Moog's alignment parts will set your suspension up better than when you first drove the vehicle off the lot.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Do I need to order 1 or 2 kits of part number k100159?
- You will need to order 2 kits of part number k100159.
- When replacing and installing a new camber caster kit for the control arm is it ok to use anti seize on the newly installed nuts and bolts?
- anti-seize is always a good idea to use that when installing.
- What is the difference between part numbers k100159 and k100026?
- Part number K100026 is non-greaseable and part number k100159 is greaseable.
- Are they for the upper or lower control arms on an 06 chevy avalanche 1500 2wd?
- This are not listed as upper or lower, they are listed as Front.
- When replacing adjustable upper control arms, do I need to replace Camber kit?
- As long as your bolts are not damaged, you do not have to purchase the new k100159 kit.