lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
moog-k150382 | Rear Leaf Spring Shackles | Chevrolet S10 1994-2004
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Is part number k150382 the stock oem size?
- Yes, part number is the stock oem size.
- does the leaf spring shackle come with the bushings and bolts?
- Part number K150382 will come with the bushing bolts and bracket.
- What all does part number k150382 come with?
- Part number k150382 comes with the shackle, nuts, bolts, and bushing.