lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- the shackle bracket that you show, k150411, does that come with everything and is that right or left side, or both same???
- That is one complete shackle, it fits both sides
- Will the moog-k150411 work on a 74 F100 2wd?
- The moog-k150411 is fitted as an OE stock replacement for the 74 F100 2 wheel drive pickup.
- Are the bolts and nuts included in part number k150411?
- Yes, the bolts and nuts are included in part number k150411. Everything you see in the picture is included in the kit.
- Will the moog-k150411 fit a 72 F250 4x4 pickup?
- Yes, the moog-k150411 is fitted as an OE stock replacement for the 72 F250 4x4 pickup.
- Will part number k150411 fit my 1972 F250 4WD?
- Yes, part number k150411 will fit the 1972 F250 4WD.