unarchive In The Box of moog-k6700 keyboard_arrow_down
- Qty 1 Stabilizer Bar Link (Not sold in pairs)
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Wearable RUBBER parts are not covered under warranty (Dust boots, bushings, bump stops, etc.)
Moog's Sway Bar Endlinks
A sway bar, or anti-roll bar, is designed to keep all four wheels solidly in contact with the road, track, or trail during a turn. But your sway bar doesn't do this job alone. Sway bar endlinks connect the sway bar to the rest of your suspension. Without these links your sway bar would just hang there, taking up space. Similarly, if your links are damaged or worn then your sway bar will not be performing at it's best.
Moog's line of sway bar endlinks come in a variety of shapes and styles, each one designed specifically for the vehicle it's listed for. Known for their high-quality parts, Moog stays true to form with each of their endlink designs. Maximize your vehicle's performance and value with a set of Moog's sway bar endlinks, all covered by Moog's lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- How long is the k6700 sway bar link?
- Center to center it is 8.86 inches long.
- What is the overall length of this part?
- moog-k6700 center to center length is 8.868 inches.
- What is this part center to center?
- moog-k6700 is 8.86 inches center to center.
- I have a 4 inch. lift on it and i need the rear end sway bar links do you carry those?
- If your Tahoe has the OEM length sway bar end links you could use moog-k6700. From center to center length is 8.868 inches.
- What is the length of this sway bar link?
- moog-k6700 end link center of the round eye to the center of the tapered stud is 8.868 inches.
- What is the center to center length of this item?
- The center to center length of moog-k6700 is 8.868 inches.