add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Moog's Sway Bar Endlinks
A sway bar, or anti-roll bar, is designed to keep all four wheels solidly in contact with the road, track, or trail during a turn. But your sway bar doesn't do this job alone. Sway bar endlinks connect the sway bar to the rest of your suspension. Without these links your sway bar would just hang there, taking up space. Similarly, if your links are damaged or worn then your sway bar will not be performing at it's best.
Moog's line of sway bar endlinks come in a variety of shapes and styles, each one designed specifically for the vehicle it's listed for. Known for their high-quality parts, Moog stays true to form with each of their endlink designs. Maximize your vehicle's performance and value with a set of Moog's sway bar endlinks, all covered by Moog's lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will the moog-k6700 come with the connecting hardware?
- Part number moog-k6700 will not come with connecting hardware, other than the nut for the ball joint side of the endlink.
- Will the moog-k6700 fit on my lifted 2015 Jeep Wrangler?
- The moog-k6700 is and OE stock replacement endlink. It will not fit lifted Jeeps. Moog does not make Specific parts for lifted vehicles
- What is the length of these?
- The length of part number moog-k6700 is 8.868 inches.
- What is the length?
- Part number k6700 has a length of 8.868 inches.
- Looking to replace my front/rear sway bar end links. Will your part k6700 work on my lowered Tahoe?
- The part k6700 is only for the OEM stock replacement only if you lifted or lowered your vehicle the part will not work. I do apologize for this inconvenience.