lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Moog's Sway Bar Endlinks
A sway bar, or anti-roll bar, is designed to keep all four wheels solidly in contact with the road, track, or trail during a turn. But your sway bar doesn't do this job alone. Sway bar endlinks connect the sway bar to the rest of your suspension. Without these links your sway bar would just hang there, taking up space. Similarly, if your links are damaged or worn then your sway bar will not be performing at it's best.
Moog's line of sway bar endlinks come in a variety of shapes and styles, each one designed specifically for the vehicle it's listed for. Known for their high-quality parts, Moog stays true to form with each of their endlink designs. Maximize your vehicle's performance and value with a set of Moog's sway bar endlinks, all covered by Moog's lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- do you have the bolt that mounts the end link to the frame through the bushing?
- Unfortunately We do not offer the mounting bolts for this endlink.
- Is the rear and front sway bar the same part, or different?
- At this time Moog only has the rear sway bar end links
- Will this part K80017 fit my Excursion 01? My rear sway bar is 32mm dia and apparently is not stock to my vehicle. Suspect it is an F350 bar and needs new links.
- The part will not fit the Excursion 01 only the F350 97-80 RWD. However, since the vehicle was altered, the end link may not fit since it's an OEM replacement only. The best option we have for you are universals end links that are based on measuremen nts https://www.suspension.com/universal-end-links.asp. This will be a better option for you. ...see more
- Moog-K80017 - Rear End Link - 1983 Ford F-150 2WD - Does part #k80017 comes with two links in box or do two need to be ordered?
- Moog-K80017 will come as a single endlink per kit. You will need two of this kit to cover left and right sides.