unarchive In The Box of 15.3120 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 of 02P02960 - Front Control Arm Bushing - Front Position
- 2 of 15.10.690.39 - Inner Sleeve - Front Position; (1.000"x0.500"x2.125")
- 2 of 03P03607 - Front Control Arm Bushing - Rear Outer Position
- 2 of 03P03608 - Front Control Arm Bushing - Rear Inner Position
- 1 of 17P17684 - Installation Instructions
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension provides grease to install these parts, but you can never have too much. Grab an extra 3-pack of grease so you can more liberally apply grease when installing.
8 ounce tub of High Performance Grease by Energy
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
15.3120 | Front Control Arm Bushings - Volkswagen Golf VI
Front Control Arm Bushings 2005-2014 VW Jetta + 2012-2013 VW Golf
These polyurethane front control arm bushings from Energy Suspension will replace the soft original rubber bushings in your '05-'14 Jetta or '12-'13 Golf or other Volkswagen models. This means sharper steering, tighter front alignment, and balanced front tire wear.
Soft Rubber Suspension
The front control arms are responsible for holding your Jetta's wheels in alignment and the original rubber bushings that hold the control arms to the frame absorb the vibration from the road so you don't feel it in the cabin. The downside of this soft connection point in your Volkswagen is that the flexing that takes place to absorb vibration can also allow the control arms to shift their alignment, meaning your wheels are no longer riding straight up and down. This often happens during a turn or if the rubber bushings have degraded due to age and the elements. It's nice to have a smooth ride but if you spend time on some rougher windy roads, like those around DST headquarters in Stephenville, TX, knowing that you have a full contact patch is important.
These Front Control Arm Bushings will fit...
Energy Suspension uses polyurethane to construct these front control arm bushings which makes the connection between your VW Jetta's frame and control arms much stronger. This will allow you to take corners at speed without having to worry about the alignment of your front wheels shifting and decreasing the hand-sized contact patch which diminishes your traction in the front.
Since this connection is much firmer you will notice an increase in noise and vibration, but you will also notice the benefits of solid front wheel alignment in tighter turns and less uneven tire wear. Another benefit of these bushings is the exclusive lifetime warranty that DST covers them with.