lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Polyurethane Transmission Mounts
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex Polyurethane transmission mounts are much more durable, and better-suited material for handling the stresses of a transmission. Polyurethane is unaffected by UV rays, road grimes and vehicle oils, ensuring a long-lasting lifespan and performance.
The Problem, The Cure
The O.E. transmission mount is made of soft rubber. While the rubber is good for dampening noise and vibration, it is susceptible to cracking and splitting. Without a proper functioning transmission mount, excess transmission movement is allowed as well as dangerous torque movement. Energy Suspension's polyurethane mounts are much stronger than the rubber and is not prone to cracking. With the polyurethane transmission mounts, you will have controlled torque and the excess movement will be eliminated.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will the 3.1171 fit an Alison Transmission?
- The 3.1171 is an OE stock replacement. It will only fit the stock transmissions that are provided in the vehicles this kit is fitted for.
- Do you ship to Japan?
- Yes we do ship to Japan.
- Will part number 3.1171 fit my 2001 silverado 4.8 vortec with a 5 speed manual transmission?
- No, part number 3.1171 will not fit the 2001 silverado 4.8 vortec with a 5 speed manual transmission. It will work with the automatic only.
- Does part number 3.1171 have the transmission mount with the piece number 1036 in it?
- No, you would need part number 3.1108.