unarchive In The Box of 3.3171 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 3217 - Tall Control Arm Bushings with Metal Shell
- 2 - Metal Sleeves for 3217
- 2 - 3008A - Short Control Arm Bushings with Metal Shell
- 2 - Metal Sleeves for 3008A
- 2 - 9.11109 - Super Grease
- 1 - Installation Instructions
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
HyperFlex Control Arm BushingsA control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushing provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing, but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- I bought an energy suspension bushing kit 3.3171 for the front control arms on my '78 olds cutlass supreme and when I pressed the first set into one of the upper control arms, I ruined two of the outer sleeves. I was wondering if I could get just the two outer sleeves?
- You sure can. All you have to do is put bulk- the piece # in the search bar and it will take you to the page where you can get the individual pieces if not you can call us for pricing at 888-406-2330