unarchive In The Box of 3.5180 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 5354 1-1/4 Inch Sway Bar Bushings
- 2 - Outer Metal Brackets for 5354 with Zerk Grease Fitting
- 4 - 4901 Secondary Bar Bushing Halves
- 2 - Center Metal Sleeves for 4901
- 4 - Washers for 5354
- 1 - 9.11108 Formula 5 Preube Tube
- 1 - Installation Instructions #17039
- 1 - Installation Instructions #17145
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension Sway Bar Bushings
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, which is a much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long lasting part on your sway bar with Energy Suspension's sway bar bushings. Energy Suspension's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Be sure to use Formula 5
The sway bar bushing sees a lot of action, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 3.5180 | Front Sway bar-Endlink Bushings - 32 mm | K5 Blazer
- 5 Star (11)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.5180
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Fitment was great and they have held up really well would definitely order them again.verified_user Verified Buyer - joshua huskey - . Energy Suspension 3.5180 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Very good quality, and durability "
I give an A+ rating.verified_user Verified Buyer - Michael G Shedd - . Energy Suspension 3.5180 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" high quality parts "
Superior fit and handling.. The end bushings fit just like a new product should.verified_user Verified Buyer - david shy - . Energy Suspension 3.5180 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
These parts fit exactly like they where supposed to...now after a year still no problems even after some heavy off road use they hold up i will definitely buy more parts from suspension.com when needed.verified_user Verified Buyer - Frank D Sago - . Energy Suspension 3.5180 - 5 out of 5