unarchive In The Box of 4.3162 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 of 3440 - Control Arm Bushings
- 2 of 3441 - Control Arm Bushings
- 2 of 3442 - Control Arm Bushings
- 2 of 3446 - Control Arm Bushings
- 2 of 15.10.533.39 - Metal Sleeve (1.00 X .563 X 3.20")
- 1 of 17019 - Installation Instructions
- 4 of 9.11101 - 1/2 oz Lubricant Cup
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 4.3162 | Town Car | Front Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (1)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 4.3162
starstarstarstarstar" Good "
These parts were ordered for and installed on a 2000 Crown Victoria P71.The upper control arm bushings were a perfect fit. The handling of the vehicle is noticeably different. <br />verified_user Verified Buyer - Dorothy Carpenter - . Energy Suspension 4.3162 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Front end is working perfectly. I replaced all the bushings after moving the car from the salted roads of Cleveland to the dry desert. In fact, the car is in the shop right now for a tune-up & I asked to have the front end suspension greased & checked - All is well.verified_user Verified Buyer - Richard Percy - . Energy Suspension 4.3162 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstar_borderstar_border" Good "
These parts were ordered for and installed on a 2000 Crown Victoria P71.The upper control arm bushings were a perfect fit. The handling of the vehicle is noticeably different. <br />verified_user Verified Buyer - Dorothy Carpenter - . Energy Suspension 4.3162 - 3 out of 5
I want to say Thank You! It worked nicely.verified_user Verified Buyer - aziz jaber - . Energy Suspension 4.3162 - 5 out of 5