unarchive In The Box of 4.7121 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 - 2331 bushing
- 2 - 22.214.171.124 (13/16”O.D.x 5/8”I.D.x 1.75 sleeve)
- 1 - 17039 installation instructions
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
question_answer Ask us a Question
Energy Suspension Track Arm Bushings
Track arms, also known as panhard rods, are designed to enhance driver control and safety while cornering through several tasks: Keeping your suspension centered, reducing body roll, and increasing driver control. Now, even with the track arm installed your suspension can shift while you corner. The amount of shifting that occurs depends largely on the quality of bushings you have installed for your track arm.
OE track arm bushings are most commonly made of soft rubber. Rubber, while able to absorb a great deal of vibrations from the road, simply flexes too much to be a decent material for track arm bushings. Energy Suspension makes all of their track arm bushings out of Hyperflex polyurethane, a material that not only offers better performance than rubber, it'll also last much longer. Capable of withstanding great amounts of heat, pressure, and road contamination, these Hyperflex bushings are guaranteed to outlast and outperform the OE. Now, due to polyurethane's firmer nature, there is a good chance that your NVH may increase slightly once these bushings are installed. But, the increase to your control and safety while cornering is well worth it. Plus, Energy Suspension covers all of their track arm bushings with a two-year warranty handled in-house here at DST.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will part number 4.7121 fit my Ford Expedition 2000 4x4 with a 2 inch lift?
- Part number 4.7121 will only fit the OEM components on the 2000 Ford Expedition 4x4.