lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension Motor Mount Inserts
Energy Suspension's motor mount inserts are crafted out of Hyperflex polyurethane, a material much more durable than rubber that can handle the intense weight, heat, and pressure. Designed to fill the voids built into your OE motor mounts, these inserts will drastically increase the power transfer efficiency from your engine to the wheels. Since the voids were initially put there to reduce NVH, it stands to reason that filling in those voids will have the opposite effect. Installing Energy Suspension's Hyperflex motor mount inserts may increase your NVH, but the increase to overall performance is worth it to some drivers. To top it off, all of Energy's motor mount inserts are covered by a two-year warranty handled in-house here at DST.
The OE Motor Mount
OE motor mounts are usually made out of metal with holes strategically placed to keep most of the engine's vibrations from traveling to the cab. While the OE mounts are decent for the daily driver, the weekend warrior or straight up racer will probably look for an upgrade. Purchasing entire motor mounts can be rather pricey, but what other choice to these drivers have? Energy Suspension's Hyperflex Polyurethane motor mount inserts offer the performance boost of a solid motor mount without the higher cost.
Product Reviews for Motor Mount Inserts - Chrysler PT Cruiser - 5.1105
- 5 Star (6)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (1)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 5.1105
starstarstarstarstar" Fantastic,, modified the two zip ties with four 75 lb zip ties and made 2 round retaining rings to keep the two halves together,, came packaged with 2 sketchy zip ties with squares that need to be trimmed and seem to bogus "
Love them,, no added vibration,, no more wheel hop! Much more positive feeling when launching,,, Ive been dealing with this problem for years and have tried filling the gaps in the rubber with silicone, and hot glue,, but nothing is work this well,,, if left stock rubber the torque strut only last for about 1 year,, I have replaced rubber with Poly and several other places on my car with the same resultsverified_user Verified Buyer - Terry Bamber - . Energy Suspension 5.1105 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstar_borderstar_border" Good product, but not easy to install "
The product was to big is would not even fit in the grooves of the engine mount. I had to sand them down and cut a few edges for it to fit properly. Editors note: The fitment of these inserts depend on the condition of the OEM mount.verified_user Verified Buyer - Anthony Durnin / th3-silent-one3 - . Energy Suspension 5.1105 - 3 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" strong motor mount adapters "
Nice adapters for making my motor mounts strongerverified_user Verified Buyer - Lorenzo Alonso - . Energy Suspension 5.1105 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great product "
Fairly easy to install, extremely durable and very inexpensive that's a winner for me, car feels like its new again.verified_user Verified Buyer - Nicholas Tomasello - . Energy Suspension 5.1105 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Does the polyurethane harden with age and heat on part number 5.1105?
- No, the polyurethane will remain the same in part number 5.1105.
- Dealers are listing your part no 5-1105r as a trans mount: not a lower motor mount insert? What is it?
- 5.1105 is a Lower Transmission Torque Mount set, it also known as a Motor mount insert. https://www.suspension.com/5.1105