unarchive In The Box of 7.3110 keyboard_arrow_down
- 20 - 2352 - Rear Control Arm Bushings
- 10 - 15.10.351.39 - Metal Sleeves (.875 x .563 x 1.575)
- 4 - 2351 - Rear Control Arm Bushings
- 2 - 18.104.22.168 (.750OD x .480ID x 2.225L)
- 1 - 9.11101 - 1/2 Oz. Lubricant Packet
- 1 - 17073 - Instructions For 90-7005
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 7.3110 | Rear Control Arm Bushing Kit | Nissan Sentra 91-94
- 5 Star (6)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 7.3110
starstarstarstarstar" Great Fit "
Everything fit great in my p10 G20 (1991-1996). Had a few pieces left over because this kit is for a b13 (nissan sentra) but no complaints.verified_user Verified Buyer - Chris Gault - . Energy Suspension 7.3110 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great bushings fit perfect. "
Your bushings are great. Perfect fit and your costumer service is excellent. Thank you and nice to deal with you.verified_user Verified Buyer - FRANCO BENOIT - . Energy Suspension 7.3110 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Stop looking and buy them !!! "
Want your ride to handle like a slot car? These bushing are step number one. Want to not have to change bushing for the next several years. These bushing are step number one. Want your car to feel brand new. These bushings are step number one. Get the picture? Yes? Good !!! Now add to cart and get em. energysuspensionparts.com is also highly recommended. On time delivery. No problems. And I ordered from the Caribbean.verified_user Verified Buyer - Ken Jones - . Energy Suspension 7.3110 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" best!!!!! "
Awesome product!! Improve my handling very well~!!!verified_user Verified Buyer - Teow Boon Hao - . Energy Suspension 7.3110 - 5 out of 5