unarchive In The Box of 8.5128 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 5339 24mm - Sway Bar Bushings
- 2 - Outer Metal Brackets
- 4 - Small Mounting Washers
- 1 - 911109 Formula 5 Prelube
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
DST Silver Color - Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whiteline Gold Color Plated - 3 Year Warranty
Energy Suspension provides grease to install these parts, but you can never have too much. Grab an extra 3-pack of grease so you can more liberally apply grease when installing.
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
question_answer Ask us a Question
Energy Suspension Sway Bar BushingsEnergy Suspension Hyperflex Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, a much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long lasting part on your sway bar with Energy Suspension's sway bar bushings. Energy Suspension's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and does not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
Faulty RubberA sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes the your sway bar to lose it's effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Be sure to use Formula 5The sway bar bushing sees a lot of action, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for Front Sway Bar Bushing - 24mm | Toyota Corolla 03-06
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 8.5128
starstarstarstarstar" good no issues "
Bought these bushings for my prius as an upgrade with corrolla swaybar and everything fit well with no issues. And shipping was fast and reliable. Will do business again in future.verified_user Verified Buyer - christopher brown - . Energy Suspension 8.5128 - 5 out of 5
Easy to install. Handling and steering response was improved. Shipping only took two days. Highly recommend this product.verified_user Verified Buyer - Ruslan K. - . Energy Suspension 8.5128 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Very Satisfied "
Installation was straight forward but tedious due to the bar is mounted on top of the cross member. Not much room to work with. The grease fittings are positioned perfectly as they come. Do notice front end is now cornering flatter, steering responses quicker. Wish brackets come painted to prevent rust. My car already has Eibach pro springs, Koni yellow, Progress rear bar and TRD strut bar, this is a good addition. Good performance gain for the small price paid. Great service from you guys.verified_user Verified Buyer - Alan Tse - . Energy Suspension 8.5128 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- I ordered some lower control arm and sway bar bushings for my Corolla. Unfortunately, in my haste, I ordered the red nongraphite infused ones for the lower control arm. Is it possible to change the lower control arm bushing order from red to black since black performs better?
- To answer your question, you can call us anytime to change your order. But just so you know doesn't matter what color parts you get they will perform the same. The color black has a little graphite in the bushings just to enhance the color, black. Th here was a rumor years ago that if you get graphite enhanced bushings they will do better. That is just a rumor both colors perform the same. Only difference bushing have is the color and what color a customer prefers on in his or her vehicle. ...see more