unarchive In The Box of 9.5155 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - Sway Bar Bushings - Greaseable - (one for each side of the vehicle)
- 2 - Outer Brackets with Zerk Fitting for Greasing - (one for each side of the vehicle)
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
DST Silver Color - Limited Lifetime Warranty
Greaseable sway bar bushings do not include lubricant. They are designed to be greased externally using a zerk grease gun. This grease gun is compatible with the zerk fittings, and includes grease.
Whiteline Gold Color Plated - 3 Year Warranty
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
question_answer Ask us a Question
Energy Suspension Sway Bar BushingsEnergy Suspension Hyperflex Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, a much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long lasting part on your sway bar with Energy Suspension's sway bar bushings. Energy Suspension's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and does not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
Faulty RubberA sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes the your sway bar to lose it's effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Be sure to use Formula 5The sway bar bushing sees a lot of action, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for Universal Sway Bar Bushings - 17.5mm (0.68 inch)
- 5 Star (7)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 9.5155
starstarstarstarstar" well made and greaseable "
My install required spacers (early nova). This is the case with any makers part.verified_user Verified Buyer - Dan Cordy - . Energy Suspension 9.5155 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" like !!!!!!!! "
Love the way my 86 camaro handles !!!verified_user Verified Buyer - Juan Flores - . Energy Suspension 9.5155 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great product! "
Fit perfectly and improved handling.verified_user Verified Buyer - karl amick - . Energy Suspension 9.5155 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" great "
Needed bushings for a small diameter bar on a 1956 Pontiac and they have all the odd sizes available. I have never greased a sway bushing before as they were always rubber and we will see how this holds up, I used Mobil 1 grease. No squeaks and it eliminated the clunk I was getting from the worn out old ones.verified_user Verified Buyer - lawrence shutts - . Energy Suspension 9.5155 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What sway bar bushing do I need for a sway bar that measures 11/16 inches in diameter?
- For a sway bar that is 11/16 inch, you will need part number 9.5155.