unarchive In The Box of 9.5156 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - Sway Bar Bushings - Greaseable - (one for each side of the vehicle)
- 2 - Outer Brackets with Zerk Fitting for Greasing - (one for each side of the vehicle)
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
DST Silver Color - Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whiteline Gold Color Plated - 3 Year Warranty
Greaseable sway bar bushings do not include lubricant. They are designed to be greased externally using a zerk grease gun. This grease gun is compatible with the zerk fittings, and includes grease.
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension Sway Bar Bushings
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, which is a much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long lasting part on your sway bar with Energy Suspension's sway bar bushings. Energy Suspension's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Be sure to use Formula 5
The sway bar bushing sees a lot of action, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 9.5156 | Universal - Greaseable Sway Bar Bushings -19mm
- 5 Star (20)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 9.5156
starstarstarstarstar" Great Product "
I have purchased two sets of these sway bar supports - one for an MGA and another for a Bugeye Sprite - my only concern is that the Zerk Grease fitting may get knocked off - it might be better if the grease fitting was moved to the side so it is less exposed!verified_user Verified Buyer - Peter Alfred Sandy - . Energy Suspension 9.5156 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" part installed on sway bar but not yet on car "
Used factory hanger / drilled spot weld glass bead stock unit and installed new bushing spot welded back looks good as advertised / A+++++++++++verified_user Verified Buyer - steve malukiewicz - . Energy Suspension 9.5156 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great "
I am building a vehicle that resembles a 1920 Paco Speedster. I am building this for 2 reasons, I like the lines on the Paco, and it will use up a bunch of parts Ive had lying around for way too many years. The drive-train is 235 Chevy six with 3 carbs, T10 4 speed, and a S-10 rear-end, all from my spare parts bins. After I get it together I will send you a picture.verified_user Verified Buyer - Rick Nelson - . Energy Suspension 9.5156 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great Quality, nice fit "
Should really help handling old ones were well worn.verified_user Verified Buyer - Kenneth Roberts - . Energy Suspension 9.5156 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- I purchased a new sway bar that is 19mm, I was using a 2.5111 bushing, will the 9.5156 match to the 2.5111 bracket wise but still have a 19mm bushing ID?
- Yes the 9.5156 bracket is the same as the 2.5111 having a minimum bolt spacing of 2-9/16