unarchive In The Box of 9.5161 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - Sway Bar Bushings - Greaseable - (one for each side of the vehicle)
- 2 - Outer Brackets with Zerk Fitting for Greasing - (one for each side of the vehicle)
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
DST Silver Color - Limited Lifetime Warranty
Greaseable sway bar bushings do not include lubricant. They are designed to be greased externally using a zerk grease gun. This grease gun is compatible with the zerk fittings, and includes grease.
Whiteline Gold Color Plated - 3 Year Warranty
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension Sway Bar Bushings
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, which is a much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long lasting part on your sway bar with Energy Suspension's sway bar bushings. Energy Suspension's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Be sure to use Formula 5
The sway bar bushing sees a lot of action, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 9.5161 | Universal - Greaseable Sway Bar Bushings - 25mm
- 5 Star (50)
- 4 Star (4)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 9.5161
starstarstarstarstar" Great "
I have used Energy Suspension bushings in the past twenty or so years and they work very well.verified_user Verified Buyer - Dan Stuckey - . Energy Suspension 9.5161 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
The parts are working just fine.verified_user Verified Buyer - Harry Filbert - . Energy Suspension 9.5161 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great "
Replaced my squeaky Whiteline bushings I hated for these Energy bushing and I love them so far!verified_user Verified Buyer - Toby Head - . Energy Suspension 9.5161 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great Product! "
Energy Suspension has hit a home run with these bushings! Had them installed on my HHR and the clunking sound is gone! After driving the car home from the mechanic, I almost had to smoke a cigarette - the drive was THAT enjoyable. And I quit smoking almost 30 years ago! Mechanic was impressed, too. He said he had never seen bushings like that with zirk fittings. Hope I never have to replace the bushings again, but if I do, I know what to get and where to go.verified_user Verified Buyer - Lawrence Gyger - . Energy Suspension 9.5161 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What type of grease is best to be used on the 9.5161?
- Its best to use the Energy formula 5 grease, but you can also use a marine grade grease on these with your grease gun.
- Does the part # 9.5161 have a split design?
- Yes this part has a split design to help make it go on the bar without taking the bar of the vehicle.