unarchive In The Box of 9.5167 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - Sway Bar Bushings - Greaseable - (one for each side of the vehicle)
- 2 - Outer Brackets with Zerk Fitting for Greasing - (one for each side of the vehicle)
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
Greaseable sway bar bushings do not include lubricant. They are designed to be greased externally using a zerk grease gun. This grease gun is compatible with the zerk fittings, and includes grease.
DST's lateral locks prevent sway bar movement and fits OE and aftermarket bars.
Sway Bar Lateral Locks will not only improve the effectiveness of the sway bar, but will also prevent the bar from contacting and damaging other parts of the suspension.
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension Sway Bar Bushings
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, which is a much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long lasting part on your sway bar with Energy Suspension's sway bar bushings. Energy Suspension's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Be sure to use Formula 5
The sway bar bushing sees a lot of action, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 9.5167 | Universal Sway Bar Bushings - 33mm (1.29 inch)
- 5 Star (9)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 9.5167
starstarstarstarstar" Very satisfied "
Excellent product, makes my truck handle a lot better than it did. Easy and simple to install, would definitely recommend any product from here.verified_user Verified Buyer - Geoffery Mcginnis - . Energy Suspension 9.5167 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" You provide a great source for OEM quality (better) replacement components. "
I have a 16 year old vehicle that I like to have as a back up vehicle and these components help it to perform when I need it. The replacement bushings fit just the way they are supposed to.verified_user Verified Buyer - Paul Richardson - . Energy Suspension 9.5167 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later very satified "
All the suspension parts work as advertised. Tightened up my truck.verified_user Verified Buyer - William Aspinwall - . Energy Suspension 9.5167 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Much better bushings than what the factory put on my truck! "
We are very satisfied with these bushings.verified_user Verified Buyer - Susie Kirch - . Energy Suspension 9.5167 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- With the front sway bar, my measurement with a digital caliper reads 33.53mm yet your universal is either a 33mm or 1 5/16
- with sway bar bushings its ok to get a .5mm smaller than what you are needing, so a 33mm would probably be your best bet. one thing to also take into consideration is the distance of your mount bolts from each other. greaseable bushings come with h new brackets and you want to make sure these brackets will match up and fit your mounting holes. I'm showing that part number 9.5167 has a min spacing of 2.9 in and a max bolt spacing of 3.90. ...see more
- I'm looking for front stabilizer bushings for an 08 Ford Ranger FX4 The parts supply store says only 27 or 28 mm bushing diameter,mine has 33mm bar?
- We do offer universal parts that we can try to match to the current ones you have now: https://www.suspension.com/universal-sway-bar-bushings.asp