unarchive In The Box of 9.5168 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - Sway Bar Bushings - Greaseable - (one for each side of the vehicle)
- 2 - Outer Brackets with Zerk Fitting for Greasing - (one for each side of the vehicle)
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
DST's lateral locks prevent sway bar movement and fits OE and aftermarket bars.
Sway Bar Lateral Locks will not only improve the effectiveness of the sway bar, but will also prevent the bar from contacting and damaging other parts of the suspension.
Greaseable sway bar bushings do not include lubricant. They are designed to be greased externally using a zerk grease gun. This grease gun is compatible with the zerk fittings, and includes grease.
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension Sway Bar Bushings
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, which is a much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long lasting part on your sway bar with Energy Suspension's sway bar bushings. Energy Suspension's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Be sure to use Formula 5
The sway bar bushing sees a lot of action, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 9.5168 | Universal Sway Bar Bushings - 35mm (1.37 inch)
- 5 Star (12)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (2)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 9.5168
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Parts are holding up great! It gets real hot here in Arizona so rubber doesnt last long which is why I went with the poly bushings. No complaints! Would gladly do business with you again and recommend to my friends.verified_user Verified Buyer - Wolf Keller - . Energy Suspension 9.5168 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Sold car 8 months ago but they had held up till then.verified_user Verified Buyer - Jarad ray - . Energy Suspension 9.5168 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Did not fit "
Could not use, did not fit. Editors note: Before ordering sway bar bushing you need to know the diameter of your sway bar.verified_user Verified Buyer - Gary Johnson - . Energy Suspension 9.5168 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstar_borderstar_border" Review 2 Years Later "
When the OEM bushing failed. I replaced them with your product. Had no problem with them. Liked being able to grease them.\nverified_user Verified Buyer - Glenn R Cornwell - . Energy Suspension 9.5168 - 3 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- I know the other diameter of my front sway bar is 35 mm but not sure on the bracket size or which type would be the best option for my vehicle.
- When trying to figure out which bracket size you need, you need to measure the center to center of your sway bar bushings mount bolts. As long as your distance falls between the
- Why do I not see the 360° grease-grooves on inside of bushings in kit 9.5168, in your pictures?
- On sway bar bushings not all of them have the grease retention grooves. 9.5168 are smooth on the inside, they do not have the grease retention grooves on these bushings.
- Why do the part 9.5168 not come with a little tube of silicone grease?
- With all of Energy grease-able they require a grease gun verses a grease tube. The best grease to use is Marine grade grease since its so sticky! We do sell grease guns separately, you can find it here at this site https://www.suspension.com/univers sal-grease.asp ...see more