unarchive In The Box of 9.5172 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - Sway Bar Bushings - Greaseable - (one for each side of the vehicle)
- 2 - Outer Brackets with Zerk Fitting for Greasing - (one for each side of the vehicle)
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
Greaseable sway bar bushings do not include lubricant. They are designed to be greased externally using a zerk grease gun. This grease gun is compatible with the zerk fittings, and includes grease.
DST Silver Color - Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whiteline Gold Color Plated - 3 Year Warranty
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension Sway Bar Bushings
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, which is a much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long lasting part on your sway bar with Energy Suspension's sway bar bushings. Energy Suspension's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Be sure to use Formula 5
The sway bar bushing sees a lot of action, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 9.5172 | Universal Sway Bar Bushings - 31.5mm (1.24 inch)
- 5 Star (8)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 9.5172
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
The parts are great, holding up perfectly!verified_user Verified Buyer - Victor Lavergne - . Energy Suspension 9.5172 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" well made,easy install,perfect fit "
Easy install,perfect fit,truck handles much better. Will be buying the bushing kit soon. I love red which is what I choose.verified_user Verified Buyer - Dennis R. Weiss - . Energy Suspension 9.5172 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Very impressed with the product "
Bought these cause my factory sway bar bushings were squeaking very badly. These are easy to install and the zerk greaseable fittings are awesome. Highly recommend if your looking for a great set of sway bar bushings to buy these. Thumbs upverified_user Verified Buyer - Jason Butler - . Energy Suspension 9.5172 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Still working great. The zerk fitting makes them easy to grease and keeps them noise free.verified_user Verified Buyer - Antonio Galindo - . Energy Suspension 9.5172 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- I purchased this sway bar bushing set for my truck and the metal bracket that holds the bushing has failed, is this a warranty item and if so what other information do you need from me.
- The bracket would be under warranty. We would need to know where you purchased it from and the order number if possible if purchased from DST.