lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
moog-ck9947 | Front Driver Radius Arm Bracket | Ford Bronco II 84-90
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Does part number ck9947 fit my 1988 Ford Ranger std cab 4wd?
- Yes, part number ck9947 fits the 1988 Ford Ranger std cab 4wd.
- Is this a direct factory replacement or is it better than factory?
- Part number moog-ck9947 is a replacement that is an improved design to last a lifetime.
- Why won't this fit a 94 Mazda b2300.
- The radius arm bracket you need is k8778. The ck9947 is for a 91-94 Mazda Navajo. I do not know what the difference is.