lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Is part number k6146 offset?
- Yes, part number k6146 is offset.
- How much camber/or offset can you achieve using the K6146 problem solver shaft
- These are not offset, they will be standard OEM replacements only.
- Does this fit a 74 chevy impala?
- Yes, part number moog-k6146 will fit a 1974 Chevrolet Impala.
- MOOG-K6146 - Control Arm Shaft Kit- 1975 Chevy Camaro: are the bushings rubber or poly?
- The bushings in kit number Moog-K6146 are made of a steel clad rubber.