lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Moog Alignment Parts
Caster or Camber issues? Moog has got you covered with their line of alignment parts. Moog's engineers have designed this part to give you adjustability and flexibility with the alignment angles in your suspension. Whether caster, camber, or both, Moog's alignment parts will set your suspension up better than when you first drove the vehicle off the lot.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- I have a 1996 ford f250 7.3l powerstroke 2wd. I am leveling it which requires raising the front 2 inches. Will this be able to adjust for what I will need?
- The Moog-k80109 caster/camber bushings should work. It has the greatest adjustment range you can purchase. It does +/- 0 to 4 degrees.
- Do you have the instruction sheet for Part Number Moog-K80109?
- Yes we do. Please follow the link below for those instructions.
- Does part number k80109 allow you to adjust the camber between negative 4 through positive 4?
- Yes, part number k80109 will allow you to adjust the caster/camber negative 4 to positive 4.
- Can the camber be changed on this bushing without affecting the caster position?
- No, when you change one it will affect the other.
- Moog K80109 - Front Caster/Camber Adjusting Bushing - 96 Ford Ranger - Are these sold individually or as a set?
- Moog-K80109 is sold as a single camber adjusting bushing. You will need two of these to cover left and right sides.