unarchive In The Box of 15.5106 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 5576 23mm Sway Bar Bushings
- 2 - 8258 Endlink Bushings - At Sway Bar
- 2 - 8259 Endlink Bushings - At Control Arm
- 4 - 8314 Endlink Bushings
- 4 - Center Metal Sleeves for 8314
- 2 - Bolts for Sway Bar Bushing Brackets
- 2 - Washers for Bolts
- 1 - 9.11108 Formula 5 Prelube Tube
- 1 - Installation Instructions # 17385
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
DST Silver Color - Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whiteline Gold Color Plated - 3 Year warranty
Energy Suspension provides grease to install these parts, but you can never have too much. Grab an extra 3-pack of grease so you can more liberally apply grease when installing.
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
question_answer Ask us a Question
Energy Suspension Sway Bar BushingsEnergy Suspension Hyperflex Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, a much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long lasting part on your sway bar with Energy Suspension's sway bar bushings. Energy Suspension's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and does not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
Faulty RubberA sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes the your sway bar to lose it's effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Be sure to use Formula 5The sway bar bushing sees a lot of action, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for Front Sway Bar-Endlink Bushings - 23 mm | Jetta IV
- 5 Star (8)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 15.5106
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
It worked great till my end links broke other then that they worked great. Editors note: The endlink broke the bushings did not fail.verified_user Verified Buyer - Joana E Gutiérrez - . Energy Suspension 15.5106 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great "
No more clunks. Installed easily. <br />verified_user Verified Buyer - Eric Turnquist - . Energy Suspension 15.5106 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" good "
Good stuff, just make sure you have enough grease in there or they'll squeak like crazyverified_user Verified Buyer - bryan hock - . Energy Suspension 15.5106 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent bushings! "
My 1.8T New Beetle was making some horrible creaking noises while driving it so I got these bushings to replace the stock OEM ones that are made out of regular rubber. Two hours and a bit of elbow grease later, creaks are gone and the bug handles great. 100% satisfied!verified_user Verified Buyer - Tomasz Twarowski - . Energy Suspension 15.5106 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Where do the 8 extra bushings go on part number 15.5106?
- They all go to the end links from part number 15.5106.