unarchive In The Box of 16.1102 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 - 1033 - Transmission Mount Bushing, Near Shifter
- 2 - 2277 - Transmission Mount Bushing, at Transmission
- 1 - 220.127.116.11 - .750" X 8mm X 1.200" Metal Sleeve
- 1 - 9.11102 - 10 Gram Tube of Formula 5 Prelube
- 1 - 17161 - Installation Instructions
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Shifter Bushings
Having a sloppy shifter is bad news for those with manual transmissions. Accidentally switching gears or being unsure if you're in the right gear makes driving more of a hassle than a convenience. The OE shifter bushings installed on your vehicle are most likely made of soft rubber. A well-known attribute of rubber is its ability to flex. While having flex in a shifter bushing is fine, the OE rubber simply flexes too much and is prone to warping over time, leading to that sloppy feel.
Energy Suspension makes all of their shifter bushings with Hyperflex polyurethane, a material much more dependable than the OE rubber. Not prone to the same warping, these polyurethane bushings will definitely outlast the OE. Additionally, Hyperflex polyurethane is much firmer than rubber. This added firmness means you will not only restore your shifter's feel, but it'll also be crisper and more accurate than ever. As if that wasn't enough, Energy Suspension also covers all of their shifter bushings with a two-year warranty handled in-house here at DST.
Product Reviews for 16.1102 | Honda Civic Shifter Linkage Bushings - D Series Engines
- 5 Star (75)
- 4 Star (6)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (1)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 16.1102
starstarstarstarstar" ok "
ok.verified_user Verified Buyer - David Dorman - . Energy Suspension 16.1102 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Felt like new "
These made my 1999 Dx civic shift like new again. I can finally bang through the gear without missing them.verified_user Verified Buyer - Lance - . Energy Suspension 16.1102 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Instructions were not helpful. Sleeve was inserted in the wrong piece. "
The instructions were terrible. No detail. Editors Note: Energy is working on their instructions. They have updated some of their instructions with pictures and more detail.verified_user Verified Buyer - ANTHONY MACHI - . Energy Suspension 16.1102 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Would recommend it to other people "
Shifter feels way better than before. Goes in smoothly.verified_user Verified Buyer - Joshua domingo - . Energy Suspension 16.1102 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What size sleeve do I need for part number 16.1102?
- For part number 16.1102, you would need a sleeve with the measurements of 1.2 inches long, .75 inches for the OD and a 5/16 inner diameter.
- Will the 16.1102 fit on my 99 Honda Civic DX 5 speed manual?
- The 16.1102 is fitted for the 99 Civic DX with the stock D series Engines.
- What is the best type of grease to use on these during install to decrease the likelihood of squeaking or drying out? I living in Arizona where it's very hot and very dry 80% of the year.
- Energy recommends their Formula 5 grease. It is made for Energy polyurethane bushings.