unarchive In The Box of 16.1106 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 - Zip Tie
- 1 - 1063 - Motor Mount Insert
- 1 - 1064 - Motor Mount Insert
- 1 - 1065 - Motor Mount Insert
- 1 - 1066 - Motor Mount Insert
- 1 - 1067 - Motor Mount Insert
- 1 - 1068 - Motor mount Insert
- 1 - 17282 - Motor Mount Insert Installation Instructions
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Motor Mount Inserts
Energy Suspension's motor mount inserts are crafted out of Hyperflex polyurethane, a material much more durable than rubber that can handle the intense weight, heat, and pressure. Designed to fill the voids built into your OE motor mounts, these inserts will drastically increase the power transfer efficiency from your engine to the wheels. Since the voids were initially put there to reduce NVH, it stands to reason that filling in those voids will have the opposite effect. Installing Energy Suspension's Hyperflex motor mount inserts may increase your NVH, but the increase to overall performance is worth it to some drivers. To top it off, all of Energy's motor mount inserts are covered by a two-year warranty handled in-house here at DST.
The OE Motor Mount
OE motor mounts are usually made out of metal with holes strategically placed to keep most of the engine's vibrations from traveling to the cab. While the OE mounts are decent for the daily driver, the weekend warrior or straight up racer will probably look for an upgrade. Purchasing entire motor mounts can be rather pricey, but what other choice to these drivers have? Energy Suspension's Hyperflex Polyurethane motor mount inserts offer the performance boost of a solid motor mount without the higher cost.
Product Reviews for 16.1106 | Motor Mount Inserts - Acura Integra and Honda Civic Si
- 5 Star (19)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 16.1106
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
These inserts have never let me down. Launch after launch in my gsr and they still hold like brand new. Recently purchased a set for my rsx-s as well and I could not be happier with them.verified_user Verified Buyer - Dillon Petrie - . Energy Suspension 16.1106 - 5 out of 5
Great product. My old mounts are new and better now. Smoother driving and shifting.\nverified_user Verified Buyer - Kostas Bouras - . Energy Suspension 16.1106 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Just What the Car Needed "
These inserts are perfect. When I took of my old mounts they were completely gone; I mean nothing was holding. I thought I had to get some new mounts for the inserts to work, but I decided to try them any way, and it did the job. With blown out mounts, the inserts made them like new and better. Glad I bought them.verified_user Verified Buyer - Adam Hylton - . Energy Suspension 16.1106 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great "
My engine feels so sturdy with of course the vibrations but its overall really good for the price! I would get it again.verified_user Verified Buyer - Jet - . Energy Suspension 16.1106 - 5 out of 5