unarchive In The Box of 16.7105 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 3326 - Main Bushings
- 2 - 15.10.357.39 - 1.00OD X .500ID X 2.700L Center Sleeves
- 4 - 2357 - Secondary Bushing Halves
- 2 - 18.104.22.168 - .750OD X .480ID X 2.700L Center Sleeves
- 1 - 9.11102 - 10 Gram Tube of Formula 5 Prelube
- 1 - Installation Instructions # 17073
- 1 - Installation Instructions # 17267
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Dependable Performance, Dependable Coverage
Energy Suspension crafts each of their trailing arm bushings with Hyperflex polyurethane, a material much more durable than rubber that can handle the intense weight, heat, and pressure. But increased durability isn't the only thing Energy Suspension offers. Hyperflex polyurethane is also firmer than rubber. This sturdiness increases your trailing arm's effectiveness. Now, this sturdiness also slightly increases your NVH, but the added safety and longevity are well worth the trade-off. Plus, all of energy's trailing arm bushings are covered by a two-year warranty handled in-house here at DST.
Energy Suspension Trailing Arm Bushings
Designed to connect your chassis, rear axle, and shocks, trailing arms have to support tons (literally) of weight and pressure. Used at the arm's primary mounting points, your OE trailing arm bushings also have to bear this weight. Unfortunately, your OE trailing arm bushings are made of a soft rubber that's prone to cracking and falling away. With Energy's Hyperflex polyurethane trailing arm bushings installed, you will have peace of mind knowing that your suspension is performing better than ever.
Product Reviews for Trailing Arm Bushings - Honda Prelude - 16.7105
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 16.7105
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent Product "
I installed it on my 92 Prelude. Works very well and the fitment was perfect easy installation. Easy to use instruction.verified_user Verified Buyer - Fabien Boudreau - . Energy Suspension 16.7105 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Fits Great, Works Great "
Fits perfect and works perfect. I bought it because I had to piece together a "master bushing kit" for my 98 Base Prelude. The car feels much stiffer and more precise now. I have only had the car running for 2 days now, but it makes the car feel much more fun. 5/5! The hardest part is removing the old bushings. You have to drill and press them out then cut the outer races and then press in the new ones. This needs to come with more grease for everything though. It gets used fast.verified_user Verified Buyer - Tyler Barton - . Energy Suspension 16.7105 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Awesome "
I made my own "HyperFlex Master Kit Honda Prelude 97-01" kit, since the SH kit contains bushings I don't need for my Base model. I also replaced the shocks for K-Sport coilovers and the change in my cars handling is mind blowing. It does not feel like a 12 year old car with 18500km on the odometer, that's for sure.verified_user Verified Buyer - Jimi Lindberg - . Energy Suspension 16.7105 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Do you offer a complete kit for the Front and rear bushings for my 00 Honda Prelude base model?
- Unfortunately we do not offer a complete bushing replacement kit for the front and rear of your Prelude. We will be happy to build one for you though if you would like.