unarchive In The Box of 2.18103 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2.1101 - Jeep transmission torque arm grommet set:
- 2 - 4403 bushings
- 3.1108 - Transmission mount:
- replaces factory part # 1370910
- 1 - 1036 mount
- 1 - 15.810 backing plate
- 2 - 15.348 (7/16? lockwasher)
- 4 - 15.342 (7/16? flat washer)
- 2 - 15.530 (7/16?-14 x 1? bolt)
- 1 - 17112 installation instructions
- 2.2102 - Front leaf spring and shackle bushing set:
- 4 - 2002 main eye bushings
- 2 - 15.007 (3/4?O.D. x 9/16?I.D. x 2.900? sleeve)
- 8 - 2003 rear spring eye and frame shackle bushings
- 1 - 17040 installation instructions
- 2.2103 - Rear leaf spring and shackle bushing set:
- 4 - 2223 main eye bushings
- 2 - 15.007 (3/4?O.D. x 9/16?I.D. x 2.900? sleeve )
- 8 - 2005 rear spring eye and frame shackle bushings
- use 17040 installation instructions
- 2.4103 - Body mount set:
- 8 - 4024 bushings molded in nipple(# molded on part)
- 8 - 4022 bushings (.450? hgt. x 1-1/8? I.D.)
- 2 - 4023 bushings, molded in sleeve(# molded on part)
- 2 - 4021 bushings (.450? hgt. x 7/8?I.D.)
- 1 - 4019 bushing (.400?hgt. x .675? I.D.)
- 1 - 4017 bushing, molded in nipple (# molded on part)
- 1 - 17035 installation instructions
- Complete greaseable front swaybar bushing and endlink grommet set :(15/16? diameter bar)
- 2 - 5339 (15/16? greasable bushings)
- 2 - 15.815 greasable bushing brackets
- 4 - 15.323 washers
- 4 - 2201 upper and lower endlink grommets
- 1 - 17145 installation instructions
- 2 - 9.13101 - Tie-rod boot sets:
- 4 - 13001 tie-rod boots
- 2 - 9.11101 grease tubs
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 6keyboard_arrow_down
The hyperflex kit doesn't include the front bump stops. Add 1 of this kit to cover the front bump stops.
The hyperflex kit doesn't include the rear bump stops. Add 1 of this kit to cover the rear bump stops.
DST Silver Color - Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whiteline Gold Color Plated - 3 Year Warranty
3 - 5ML High Performance Grease by Energy
8 ounce tub of High Performance Grease by Energy
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 2.18103 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Jeep CJ5 CJ7 76-79
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 2.18103
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
The parts worked out beautiful as expected!verified_user Verified Buyer - Dwayne M Burnley - . Energy Suspension 2.18103 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" extremely high quality parts , installed easily,perfect customer service. "
These parts are awesome ,quality, ease of install, instructions, could not be happier. Wonderful customer service. Very happy customer.verified_user Verified Buyer - Tracy king - . Energy Suspension 2.18103 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" good, too many parts "
all of the parts worked well.verified_user Verified Buyer - Brian D. Nolan - . Energy Suspension 2.18103 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
- This part
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane