unarchive In The Box of 2.2107 keyboard_arrow_down
- 8 - 2086 - Front Shackle Bushings
- 4 - 2223 - Front Main Eye Bushings
- 4 - 15.10.02.39 - .750OD X .500ID X 3.085L Center Sleeves
- 2 - 15.10.08.39 - .750OD X .562ID X 3.000L Center Sleeves
- 1 - 9.11102 - 10 Gram Tube of Formula 5 Prelube
- 1 - 17040 - Installation Instructions
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 2keyboard_arrow_down
question_answer Ask us a Question
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Leaf Spring and Shackle BushingsVehicles with a leaf spring and shackle set up lean heavily on the springs to take the shock out of a bump. Not only does a leaf spring reduce the force of a bump that you feel, but it also evenly distributes the load across the chassis instead of the whole load pressing down on one point. Your ability to get to point A to point B without scraping the pavement is heavily dependent on the leaf spring and shackle bushings which mount the spring to the frame. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a stronger material for the mounting points of a leaf spring and shackle. Polyurethane leaf spring bushings are able to handle the stress from the suspension, and is not vulnerable to road grime. With Energy Suspension's polyurethane, you can protect your vehicle's ability to carry a load, and your bumpy free ride, for years to come.
Replacing the Faulty RubberO.E. leaf spring and shackles utilize a soft rubber bushing to mount the spring to the frame. The rubber is great for reducing the noise and vibrations from being transferred into the cab. Unfortunately, rubber bushings have a short lifespan. Once the rubber fails, due to wear and tear or road grime, a leaf spring's effectiveness is severely reduced. Meaning you will experience a very bumpy ride, the vehicle's ability to carry a load or tow is hindered greatly and you'll experience a loss of control.
Be sure to use Formula 5A leaf spring bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for Front Leaf Spring Bushings - Jeep Wrangler YJ - 2.2107
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 2.2107
starstarstarstarstar_border" Nice look "
Great product all together.verified_user Verified Buyer - Edward long - . Energy Suspension 2.2107 - 4 out of 5
Nice fit, includes the silicone grease to keep the bushings quiet for a long time.verified_user Verified Buyer - C H Koutzoukis - . Energy Suspension 2.2107 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Awesome "
Made the jeeps suspension so stable I removed sway bar and will not be putting it back... PERFECTIONverified_user Verified Buyer - harold prock II - . Energy Suspension 2.2107 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
($2.90) more expensive
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What is the measurments on 2.2107?
- On part number 2.2107 the outer diameter is 1.25 inches, the inner diameter is .75 inches, the length is 1.4 inches and the flange thickness is .23 inches.
- Will part number 2.2107 fit on my 1995 Jeep if I have the rough country springs?
- No, part number 2.2107 will not fit on the 1995 Jeep with the rough country springs. These are an OEM replacement and will not fit the aftermarket springs.