unarchive In The Box of 3.1106 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 1023 - Transmission Mount - Upper
- 2 - 1024 - Transmission Mount - Lower
- 2 - Metal Sleeves - 126.96.36.199 (.875OD x .562ID x 1.875L)
- 2 - U Bent Bracket - 15.08.12.39
- 2 - Rectangle Washer - 15.03.35.39 - (3.375x1.750 OD) x.500 x .120
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Polyurethane Transmission Mounts
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex Polyurethane transmission mounts are much more durable, and better-suited material for handling the stresses of a transmission. Polyurethane is unaffected by UV rays, road grimes and vehicle oils, ensuring a long-lasting lifespan and performance.
The Problem, The Cure
The O.E. transmission mount is made of soft rubber. While the rubber is good for dampening noise and vibration, it is susceptible to cracking and splitting. Without a proper functioning transmission mount, excess transmission movement is allowed as well as dangerous torque movement. Energy Suspension's polyurethane mounts are much stronger than the rubber and is not prone to cracking. With the polyurethane transmission mounts, you will have controlled torque and the excess movement will be eliminated.
Product Reviews for Transmission Mount - Chevrolet K5 Blazer - 3.1106
- 5 Star (18)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.1106
starstarstarstarstar" Good Quality "
These went in very easily. Better than OEM.verified_user Verified Buyer - Paul Garton - . Energy Suspension 3.1106 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Awesome mounts, very high quality and much better than stock rubber. "
These fit perfect and were extremely high quality. I dont think Ill be replacing them any time soon, looks like a lifetime product.verified_user Verified Buyer - Britten - . Energy Suspension 3.1106 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great product !!!! "
This transmission mount fit perfectly. This is a well built product and will give you the confidence knowing that it will last and not fail.verified_user Verified Buyer - Michael Boyd - . Energy Suspension 3.1106 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" very impressed "
High quality parts with a great fit.. Are definitely better then the old rubber mounts and take the torque better..verified_user Verified Buyer - david shy - . Energy Suspension 3.1106 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
- This part
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
($35.22) more expensive
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What bolt size do I need for part number 3.1106?
- for part number 3.1106, the bolt size is a 9/16 inch and the length is between a 3-3.5 inches.
- Does part number 3.1106 fit my 1975 k5 blazer with a 208 transfer case?
- No, part number 3.1106 will not fit the 1975 k5 blazer with a 208 transfer case.
- Will 3.1106 work on my 1974 Chevy K10?
- No the 3.1106 only works on a 77-84 transmission, the one you would need is part # 71601 by Prothane which will work on a 1968 - 1984.