unarchive In The Box of 3.1122 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 - 1036 - Transmission Mount
- 2 - 1114 - Early Engine Mount Tall/Narrow
- 2 - 15.03.48.39 - (.437 ID) Lockwasher
- 4 - 15.03.42.39 - Washers (1.00 O.D. X .437 I.D. X .090)
- 2 - 15.05.30.39 - Bolt (7/16-14 X 1") Grade 5
- 2 - 15.08.30.39 - Motor Mount Early Type B.P.
- 1 - 15.08.10.39 - Transmission Mount Backing Plate
- 1 - 17112 - Instructions
- 1 - 17270 - Instructions
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Polyurethane
Motor and Transmission Mount Set
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex Polyurethane transmission mounts are much more durable, and a better suited material for handling the stresses of a transmission. Polyurethane is unaffected by UV rays, road grimes and vehicle oils, ensuring a long lasting lifespan and performance.
Motor Mounts: The Problem, The Cure
If they haven't already, rubber factory mounts on your ride will soon wear out and tear away from their mounting brackets and create a big problem. Once this happens, you can expect a lot of rocking to be coming from your motor and a lot of dangerous engine movement. The cure: Energy Suspension's Hyperflex Motor Mounts. With Energy Suspension's polyurethane motor mounts, you can provide firm support for your engine, while still enjoying the benefits of a smooth ride.
Transmission Mounts: The Problem, The Cure
The O.E. transmission mount is also made of soft rubber. While the rubber is good for dampening noise and vibration, it is susceptible to cracking and splitting. Without a proper functioning transmission mount, excess transmission movement is allowed as well as dangerous torque movement. Energy Suspension's polyurethane mounts are much stronger than the rubber and is not prone to cracking. With the polyurethane transmission mounts, you will have controlled torque and the excess movement will be eliminated.
Product Reviews for 3.1122 | Motor and Transmission Mount Set - Chevrolet Chevelle
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.1122
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Well the car has approx 1200 miles on it since the installation. No problems, nice fitment and no problems.verified_user Verified Buyer - George Linder - . Energy Suspension 3.1122 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" excellent "
product as expected, fast shippingverified_user Verified Buyer - Barry Bertoli - . Energy Suspension 3.1122 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great product "
No problems installing these and just a great product!!!!!verified_user Verified Buyer - joseph miller - . Energy Suspension 3.1122 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- I'm installing a Tremec T-600. I have installed side engine mounts and I'm installing a rear trans cross member. Instructions give me a measurement of 6
- The tallest transmission mount I have in the style is 3.1108. Which comes in the kit 3.1122 that you purchased. I have a mount that is 2 5/8 inches tall. It is a different style. The mount part number is 4.1104.
- What is the inside diameter of part number 3.1122?
- The inside diameter of part number 3.1122 is 2.3 inches.
- What way does the Transmission mount face on a 1968 Chevelle?
- You would install the Mount with the radius toward the rear of the vehicle.