unarchive In The Box of 3.1124 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 1104 - Clam Shell Motor Motor
- 2 - 1023 - Transmission Mount - Upper
- 2 - 1024 - Transmission Mount - Lower
- 2 - 188.8.131.52 - Metal Sleeves (.875OD x .562ID x 1.875L)
- 2 - 15.03.35.39 - Rectangle Washers (3.375x1.750 OD) x.500 x .120
- 2 - 15.08.12.39 - U Bent Bracket
- 4 - 15.08.53.01 - Cable Tie (7-7/8" X 5/16" H.D.)
- 1 - 17250 - Instructions
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Polyurethane
Motor and Transmission Mount Set
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex Polyurethane transmission mounts are much more durable, and a better suited material for handling the stresses of a transmission. Polyurethane is unaffected by UV rays, road grimes and vehicle oils, ensuring a long lasting lifespan and performance.
Motor Mounts: The Problem, The Cure
If they haven't already, rubber factory mounts on your ride will soon wear out and tear away from their mounting brackets and create a big problem. Once this happens, you can expect a lot of rocking to be coming from your motor and a lot of dangerous engine movement. The cure: Energy Suspension's Hyperflex Motor Mounts. With Energy Suspension's polyurethane motor mounts, you can provide firm support for your engine, while still enjoying the benefits of a smooth ride.
Transmission Mounts: The Problem, The Cure
The O.E. transmission mount is also made of soft rubber. While the rubber is good for dampening noise and vibration, it is susceptible to cracking and splitting. Without a proper functioning transmission mount, excess transmission movement is allowed as well as dangerous torque movement. Energy Suspension's polyurethane mounts are much stronger than the rubber and is not prone to cracking. With the polyurethane transmission mounts, you will have controlled torque and the excess movement will be eliminated.
Product Reviews for 3.1124 | Engine / Transmission Mount Set | GMC K1500 1979-1984
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.1124
starstarstarstarstar" good "
My 74 K5 Blazer had a horizontal induced harmonics problem. In english, my truck shuddered when I let out the clutch from a stop.\n\nSome research pointed to the engine and transmission mounts as the problem. I guess 40 year old transmission mounts dont absorb shudder.\n\nI put these poly engine and trans mounts on, and no more shudder!\n\nAlso, be careful about lifting the engine by the oil pan with a floor jack and block of wood. It has always worked for me to change motor mounts in the past. But this time I somehow managed to squish the bottom of the pan a 1/4 inch on one side.verified_user Verified Buyer - Forest Peterson - . Energy Suspension 3.1124 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What transmission mount part numbers are the in 3.1124r?
- Kit 3.1124 includes: 2 - 1104 - Clam Shell Motor Motor 2 - 1023 - Transmission Mount - Upper 2 - 1024 - Transmission Mount - Lower 2 - 184.108.40.206 - Metal Sleeves (.875OD x .562ID x 1.875L) 2 - 15.03.35.39 - Rectangle Washers (3.375x1.750 OD) x x.500 x .120 2 - 15.08.12.39 - U Bent Bracket 4 - 15.08.53.01 - Cable Tie (7-7/8 ...see more